Reunions and Fights

Percy's POV

I sighed, and walked through the city. It was so boring,so I decided to take a walk. It has been a few months after the giant war and since April went missing.

I sighed again, and decided to go to the beach. I started going through the forest, and after a boring ten minutes I reached the coastline.

I walked following the coastline,breathing in the salty air. Then I found a perfect spot and sat down. I hummed to myself, feeling happier that I was near the sea. Then someone bumped into me.

"Hey! Watch where you're sitting!"
I heard a girl's voice and turned around.

"P-Percy?" She stuttered.

I stared at her. She had sky-blue  eyes and black hair. Where have I seen that? Her hair was long and unkept."Who are you?"

She laughed. Her voice turned into the normal voice I always heard. "You forget a friend so quickly, Kelp Boy?"

I gasped. I recognized her voice.

"April?" She rolled her eyes.

"Of course, dummy. Who else could it be?"

I gave her a hug. "Where have you been?" I glared accusingly at her.

She scoffed. "Just because you're older than me,doesn't mean you're in charge of my life."

I raised my eyebrow. "Well?"

She smirked. "I'll tell you later."

I made puppy eyes at her. "Please?"

Then the bushes rustled behind me. Her eyes widened. "What was that?" She asked.

"Probably a cat or something." I said,bluffing. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a cat.

The rustling started again.

Okay, I mouthed at her. Run on my count.

She nodded. Three,two,one,go!

We ran,following the coastline. I heard rustling behind us and I guessed something was following us.

"Stop." A red haired woman stepped out of the bushes. "Perseus Jackson, you are under arrest."

I snorted. "On what charges?"

The red haired woman shrugged. "No idea." She pulled out a gun. "Now,come with me."

April's eyes widened. "Who are you?"

The woman answered,"None of your business."

"Then why should he come with you?"

"Because." The woman said. "Now,come with me."

I shook my head. "Not happening lady."

"Oh well." I heard a sound of a bowstring being drawn.

April moved fast. She jumped behind me. I turned around and saw her catch an arrow. She inspected it closely.

"Tranquilizer arrow." She told me.

Her eyes moved behind me. "Percy,watch out!"

Something tackled me to the ground. "Seriously?" I gritted my teeth and kicked the woman off me.

She jumped to her feet. Then she lunged towards me. I sidestepped her easily. I smirked at her. "Goodbye." Then I knocked her out with a rock.

April raised her eyebrow. "Glad you can still fight."

I grinned. "Of course,I am after all a hero."

"Showoff." She muttered.

I looked cautiously behind her. "Are there any more?"

She rolled her eyes. "Duh. Who did you think shot the arrow? Chiron?"

Just as she said that, two men stepped out of the bushes. One was holding a bow and the other was some robot.

April sighed. "Why am I fighting idiots today?"

Then she went against the man with the bow. That means the robot is mine.

I stared at the robot and walked quickly into the water. The robot laughed. "Are you going to drown yourself,Perseus?"

I grinned. "Nope." Then I created a hurricane around me. Just then a green thing appeared next to the robot.

I smiled. Things were getting interesting.

Steve's POV

We watched as the boy,Perseus talked to a girl. I can't believe Fury sent us after him. He didn't look dangerous at all. Then Tony tripped over a branch. The two kids glanced at our hiding place and started running away.

We followed them trying not to be seen. "I'm going out." Natasha whispered.

She stepped out of the bushes and approached the kids. They started talking and then Natasha pulled out her gun.

Clint pulled out a tranquilizer arrow. "They're taking too long." He explained,when I gave him a confused look. He drew it and let it go. Then he turned to us. "Okay. Tony,Clint you get the boy and drag him to the helicopter." I ordered. "Then-"

"I don't think we have to do anything,Cap." Tony interrupted me. He nodded behind me.

I turned and gaped. The girl caught the arrow. That was impossible.

"I guess we get them?" Clint questioned.

I nodded. Then Clint,Tony and Bruce stepped out. No,Bruce waited a few minutes and turned into Hulk then he stepped out.

I watched as the girl stormed over to Clint. They were really close to me,so I could hear their conversation.

"Are you stalkers or something?" The girl asked.

"Nope..." Clint asked.

The girl smiled and then replied,"Aren't you?"

"Not that I know of."

"Whatever. Just stay away from my friend." She snarled,the smile gone from her face.

Clint shook his head. "Nope. Not going to happen."

Then he drew his bow and shot an arrow. But amazingly,the girl drew a silver bow and split the arrow in half before her arrow hit Clint's arm and he collapsed. I stepped out as well.

"Don't worry. My arrow was a tranquilizer one." She said. Then she asked me,"Are you the leader?"

"Yes." I answered. I looked behind her and my mouth dropped. Tony and Bruce were unconscious. I was the only one left. I made a decision and threw my shield at her.

Not surprisingly,she dodged,like any other person would. "Tsk,tsk,tsk. You should work on your throwing skills." She tsked,grabbed the shield from behind her and threw it at me.. As the shield hit my head,the last thing I saw was her running to Perseus before the world went black.