It's Warm

Roy's POV
I walked over to my car and opened the door. I gently placed Ed down on the seat. "Hm...? Mustang...?" He asked.

"Shh. Go back to sleep Ed." I said softly. He nodded and placed his head down on the seat. I then shut the door and got into my own seat and started to drive home. Once home, I opened the door and stepped out, picking Ed up not wanting to wake him. I then opened my house door and walked inside.

Ed seemed to snuggle close to me in comfort. I chuckled as I placed him on my bed. I then, slowly had Ed sit up so that I could take his red coat off. Then, I gently pulled off his boots and placed them in the corner of the room. After, I pulled the covers over his shoulders and pulled his braid lose. It would end up giving him a head ache when he wakes up. I walked back out and into my kitchen. Might as well make lunch.

Ed's POV
I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. 'Huh? This isn't my room.' I thought. I didn't bother moving though. 'It's warm...' So, instead of moving I couldn't help but just snuggle into the blanket happily. I could've sworn I smelled a familiar sent on the pillows. It smelled like.....Mustang?! A furious blush rose on my cheeks.

Suddenly, the door opened and Mustang himself walked in. "Oh. Your awake. Feeling any better?" He asked.

"Dunno." I replied. He sighed and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Lunch if ready when you feel up to eating." He said gently. I turned around to face him and nodded. Mustang smiled softly and brushed some of my hair behind my ear. I blushed because of this and Mustang seemed to notice because he chuckled.

He laid down next to me and pulled me close. I didn't fight back though. Instead, I sort of just snuggled up to him. Mustang looked surprised almost. He stood up half way.

"I should probably uh go take of lunch." He said. I grabbed his hand gently.

"Could you please stay?" I asked quietly blushing madly. Mustang blushed a bit himself and nodded, laying back down next to me.

"Rest now Ed." He murmured. He placed a kiss on my forehead as I fell asleep.

Wohoo! Finished this chapter! Bai guys! See you all next chapter I write!