I Am Not Sick

Ed's POV
After Hawkeye dropped me off at home, Al swung the door open. "Brother! You're alright!" He exclaimed, picking me up and wrapping me tightly in a hug. I found it hard to breath and tried to speak.

"A-Al....c-can't breath...!" I wheezed out.

"Oh...sorry." He apologized, setting me down. I had to lean against Al, because everything was dizzy.

"Let's get inside okay Brother?" Al asked. I nodded as we carefully walk inside. As soon as we got inside, I went straight to my bed and clocked out. Tomorrow, was going to be fun. I had a research paper, that I had to hand in, to prove I'm not slacking off.

Third Person POV
The next morning Ed woke up, not feeling a whole lot better. He sighed and stood up from him bed. Ed got dressed and tried to breath out of his still stuffy nose. He tied his hair into a pony tail, not bothering to make a braid. "Al come on! We have a research paper to do!" Ed called. He had to pretend that he was okay now. That's just how important this research was.

They walked to Central in silence. Ed sighed as they walked in and headed towards the library. Al and Ed grabbed a ton of books and plopped down onto chairs. They began our research. Al would write down important information he found, and would hand it to him.

Then, Ed would take it and write it in a form of a research paper. Eventually, they finished the report Ed stood up.

"I'll go hand this in to Mustang." Ed declared. Al nodded. As he was standing up, Ed accidentally sneezed on the paper.

"Oh come on!" He grumbled. Ed sighed. Thanks to his sneeze, some of the ink got smudged. He didn't care though. It would annoy the crap out of the Bastard. And Ed would love to see that. As Ed was walking, he sneezed again and grumbled. He really wanted to go home and sleep.

Ed felt miserable health wise. He decided to hand in the paper and get out of there quickly. Then, He'd go to the military dorms and take a nap. As he walked into Mustang's office, Ed saw Lieutenant Hawkeye and Second Lieutenant Havoc standing next to Mustang's desk. It seems they were talking about something.

Havoc and Hawkeye looked as Ed walked in. They were both shocked. The wall was actually in one piece. And Ed was the one who opened the door! Havoc narrowed his eyes and began to watch Ed like a hawk. Hawkeye put her hand near her gun just in case. Mustang just seemed to look up at Ed and noticed how he walked in. Ed walked up to his desk, and placed his research paper down. Neatly.

"Here's the research paper." He said. And with that, Ed walked out of the office. And quietly shut the door. The fact that one, Ed had opened and closed the door like a normal person would (which they all knew Ed is no normal teenage boy) and two, he neatly put the papers on Mustang's desk. Maybe they had been covered in poison. Maybe it was Envy who put those papers on Mustang's desk.

"Hey Chief...? I would wear your gloves while holding tho- Ow!" He was going to explain but Hawkeye bopped him on the head.

"Calm down Havoc. It's just paper." Mustang sighed. As he began to read, he stopped. Some of the ink was smudged. And it looked like it got used as a tissue. Mustang stood up and began walking out of the room.

He walked to the military dorms and knocked on Ed and Al's door. Instead of Ed answering the door, Al did. "Colonel Mustang. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm here to take him back to the office so that he can rewrite his paper and hand it in, instead of handing me a tissue. Where is he?" Mustang asked.

"Brothers sleeping right now. He's not feeling well and-"

"Whatever." Mustang mumbled. He walked inside and saw the blond sleeping peaceful. Mustang almost felt bad for waking him up. Almost. Maybe he would've felt bad if Ed never used his research paper to wipe his snot on it. Mustang gently shook Ed in attempt to wake him up.

"Fullmetal. Wake up." He ordered. He shook him a bit more, until finally, Ed woke up.

"Hm...? Mustang. What do you want?" He asked tiredly. Mustang looked at him.

"I found your paper disgusting. Next time, don't sneeze on it." He ordered.

"Now get up, and come with me." He demanded. Ed nodded and pulled his boots on. He then stood up and grabbed his black and white coat. The two of them began walking out of the dorm.

"Al stay here." Mustang snapped as Al began walking behind them.
When Ed and Mustang got back to the office, Ed was forced into a chair with a desk. Paper. His old research paper. And a pen.

"You're going to rewrite this six times before you can go back to sleep. And if you sneeze on it again, you  will be starting from page one. Do you understand Elric." Mustang stated. Ed mumbled a tired,

"yes sir." In reply. As Ed was writing his report, he started to feel dizzy and sneezed again. Because of it, he then began coughing. When he was done, Ed noticed Hawkeye was gently patting his back to help, and she then felt his forehead.

"He still has a fever." She explained. Then, she glared at Mustang.

"You brought him here when has a fever?!" She stated angrily.

"I didn't know he was still sick. I thought he was tired because he was up late last night or something!" Mustang replied.

"You knew he was tired to!" She added. "Take Ed back so that he can get over this!" She demanded.

"But Lieutenant I-"

"Get moving!" She ordered. Mustang nodded and looked at Ed.

"Come on Fullmetal. You can rewrite it lat- or maybe not...!" He said as Hawkeye glared at him. Ed nodded and he stood up.

Mustang and Ed began walking to the dorms. Ed had stop and kind of knelt down and leaned on the wall for support. Ed placed his head in his hand and closed his eyes.

"Ed you okay?" Mustang asked. He nodded.

"Mhm....just dizzy. That's all." He replied. Ed felt himself being picked up and looked at Mustang.

"Pumme down!" He exclaimed. Mustang ignored him.

"Where are we going?!" He added. Mustang sighed.

"I'm taking you to my house. The dorms are too cold."

Haha! A long chapter! Yayyyyyyyyyyy! Sorry about not updating for a while haha....funny story I actually got sick! Twice! ;-;
But I'm better now. See you guys!