Birth

Karens waters just broke she was in pain and matt well he had fainted then matts sister Laura comes through the door "hey Karen...oh god what's wrong" Laura asks "my waters they have broken" Karen screams "oh okay urm Karen when are they babies due" luara asks "not for another four weeks " Karens scrams "oh okay Karen go and sit down and breath in and out " luara says poring water over matt "wow..what's going on" matt says waking up matt look over at Karen them he gets up and goes over to her "matt I need you to imcorege her to keep clam " luara says "go Karen go Karen go Karen"matt says dancing about " no like that" Laura says Karen screams louder minutes later the ambulance arrives "how far is she" matt asks the doctor "she five centre meters one of the doctor says "matt how far along is she" Laura asks  "not far five kilometres" matt says then goes in the ambulance luara just burst out laughing "five kilometre what an idiot"

They arrive at the hospital "Karens we need you to push okay" Karen nods and pushes "one , two three four five six seven eight nine ten" a nurse counts up to ten karen stop pushing she catches her breath then pushes again an hour later the first baby is born "congratulations it's a girl" a nurse says she hands the baby to matt he smiles and starts to cry five minutes later Karen give birth to a baby boy "congratulations you have two beautiful am healthy twins " the nurse says and hand the boy to Karen matt and Karen start to cry "there beautiful" matt says crying "yes..yes they are" "what she'll we call the " matt asks "well I have all ways liked the name Alice for a girl you can chose for the boy" Karen says "how about James" matt says "Alice and James yeah I love that" Karen says smiling matt kisses karen on the lips "I love you" matt says "I love you to"

Aww

Fact : Karen said if she ever had a daughter she would name her Alice

Hope you enjoyed it

See you in the next chapter