Zarahs pov

"Zarah,get over here"  Luke yelled. I quickly hung up the phone and ran into the water. "What was that about" Luke asked. "Oh nothing" I said and Luke graves me by the hand. "Zarah" he said and looked me in the eyes. "It was just Harry calling" I said and looked away. "Why did you answer" He asked, gently. "Idk, I love him Luke" I said quietly. Everything got silent. Then I felt a pair of hands on my waist and I got lifted into the air and put on Luke's shoulders. "CHICKEN FIGHT" Luke screamed and Pandora and Michel got into stance. "GO" screamed Bryana and I pushed on Pandora. We kept going for a while until I finally pushed her down. "YAS" Luke screamed and high fives me. After we swam for about an hour or so, we decided to get pizza and go back to Luke's house. When we got there, we ate pizza and played video games. "Luke... It's 3 in the morning, I'm gonna go to home" I said and he looked down at me. I was currently beating him, bryana, and calum in Mario kart. "You can stay here" he said and paused the game. "Alright, but where." I said as a button mashed my controller. " u can go into the guest room. It's down the hall and the first room to the right" he said nodding towards that direction. "Ok" I said giving my remote to a very eager Pandora and going to bed. The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing. "27 missed calls from Niall" my phone read. I pulled my phone up to my ear and answered it. "Niall, it's 6 in the morning. What do you want." I asked. "WHERE ARE YOU, I NEED YOUR HELP." He said urgently. "what's wrong" I asked worriedly. "HARRYS HAVING A BREAKDOWN" he said panicking. "And I should care, why" I asked annoyed. "BECAUSE HES BEING GRUMPY AND MOODY. PLEASE DONT MAKE ME PUT UP WITH THIS" Niall said in his cute little Irish accent. "Fine" i mumbled angerly as I got out of bed. "I'll be there in 20" I said before hanging up. I slowly opens the door, trying not to make any noise. I got to the front door before I felt a pair of strong hands on my waist. The person turned me around. "Calum"? I asked quietly but I was interrupted by him smashing his lips into mine. We made out for a few minutes before I pulled away. "Umm... What was that" I asked quietly. "I-I just really like you Zarah" he said. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Ok.. I need you to go sit down I'll be right back" I said siting him on the couch. I walked out the door. "That was weird" I thought to myself. "He was a good kisser, but he was no Harry". "Shit" I thought to myself. He has a girlfriend. "Ugh" I mumbled out loud. I got to nialls and prepared myself to face Harry. I knocked on the door and a very frantic Niall answered. He pulled me inside. "He wants to see you" he whispered to me. "Well, I don't want to see him" I said and Niall looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Pleaseeeee Zarah, I can't deal with him, he's drunk" he said and I remembered the last time he was drunk. "Fine" I said pushing Niall, and that thought" away from me. I slowly entered his room. "Harry" I said and sat down on his bed. "Zarah" he said smiling at me. He was so cute with his cheeky little smile, WAIT NO BAD ZARAH, I thought to myself. I went up to him. He patted the spot next to him on the floor. I stayed in my spot. He frowned at me. "Don't you love me" he asked pouting. "No Harry" I said trying to remain emotionally stable. "He frowned at me more. "Why not" he asked, his voice week. " because Harry" I said sitting next to him. "You're very mean to me" I said, frowning at my self. "I'm sorry" he said and he started to cry on my shoulder. I started to my with his curls. He loves that. "Harry, I have to go now" I said after 10 minutes of that. " he looked up at me with blood shot eyes and tear stains on his cheeks. His curls were sticking to his head. "Why" he asked tilting his head to the side. I'm not gonna lie, it was adorable. "Because I have to go see my Freind" I said. "I need you to be nice to Niall, okay" I said and he nodded. I got up and he grabbed my hand" I will always love you Zarah, no matter what" he said and I left.