Zarahs pov

I walked around town a little bit before I stumbled among a pay phone. I pulled out a few coins from my pocket and inserted them in the coin slot. I dialed in the number and it rang a few times before it answered. H-hello. Harry said from the other end. He sounded like he was crying. Harry.. Where are you. I said into the phone. I'm near the mall, why? He asked. Just stay where you are. I said before I hung up. I ran around like crazy before I found the mall. I saw Harry sitting on the floor near the wall. He was shaking so you could tell he was crying. I slowly made my way over and sat next to him. I then started to rub his back. Shhh...I whispered and he looked up. His eyes were tired and red and their were tear stains on his checks, and tears were still running down his face. But when we made eye contact, he looked shocked. Zarah?!? He said and he gasped. Yep. I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss, but he stopped me. Zarah. He growled at me. He looked angry and he started to stand up. He roughly grabbed my hand and drug me upward. I whimpered and looked down at the floor. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! He shouted. I was too scared to answer so I looked at my feet. He then dug his nails into my arm, and with every passing second it got tighter until I started to bleed. Harry.. Your hurting me. I whispered. He pulled his arm away and punched me in the face. My whole body fell and I felt a kick in my side, followed by another one, and another one. While he continued to kick me, he yelled. AND YOU HURT ME. YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR A WEEK! I THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED. He stopped for a second? And although my whole body hurt. I got up and I ran. I heard his footsteps behind me and some shouting, but I blocked it out. Soon enough I lost him. I kept running till I ended up in front of a pay phone. I pulled out the piece of paper zayn gave me and dialed the number. With 4 rings it went to voice mail. Damnit zayn. I whispered as I hung the phone back up.