Right Now, Actually

• Dedicado a My awesome cousin Caitlin

A/N: WHOOOHOOO!!!! NO SCHOOL!!!!! I will definitely try to update at least once a week. Sorry about the sucky chappie title; I couldn't think of anything else.

Harry's POV:

With a wry smile, she said "how much do you know about Greek Mythology?"

WHAT? VOLDEMORT WAS BACK? BUT I JUST KILLED HIM!! But Hermione broke into my thoughts by saying " Well, the Greeks believed that their "gods" were responsible for such things as the sky, the sea, the Underworld, which is where people would go after they died, fire, love, war, marriage, wisdom, wine, crops, the sun, and the moon. Why do you ask?"

McGonagall gave her a look.

Hermione gasped. "THE GREEK GODS ARE REAL? ARE THEY COMING TO HOGWARTS?"

The Great Hall erupted in shouting. McGonagall bellowed in a magically enhanced voice,"QUIET!"

Silence ensued. "Thank you. Now, as I was going to say, the gods are not visiting us, but their children are." Said McGonagall calmly.

"When are they coming?" I asked.

Just then, a Barn Owl flew in through the window, carrying a scroll. Without missing a beat, it dropped the scroll in McGonagall's outstretched hand, and flew out the other side of the Hall. McGonagall opened the scroll, read through it, and said " Right now, actually"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Camp Half-Blood next!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own HP or PJ. I wish I did, though.