Return of You-Know-Who

A/N: Sorry about the spacing on that last chapter! I didn't know that the words adjusted themselves and all that, so...yeah. Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!

Harry's POV

Harry walked down from the Gryffindor dorms to the Great Hall for breakfast. Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were already down there. "Morning, Harry" said Ginny brightly.

He smiled at her. "Morning Ginny"

Ron, for some reason, looked over to the Head table and leaned toward him. "Why do you think Professor McGonagall looks like she's about to faint?"

He looked up to the Head table. Minerva McGonagall did have that pasty look of a person who was about to faint. "I honestly don't know, Ron. Maybe Peeves did something. I don't have a clue."

Just then, she stood up and walked to the podium. "Students, I have an important announcement" All talk in the Great Hall ceased. "Lord Voldemort is among the living once more"

It took a moment for that to sink in, but when it did, chaos erupted in the Great Hall. A Slytherin 4th year, a Hufflepuff 7th year, a Ravenclaw 1st year, and a Gryffindor 2nd year named Jack all fainted just moments after Professor McGonagall spoke those fateful words. Harry felt like fainting himself. But he was in too much shock to even think about his now tingling scar.

"SILENCE!!!!" boomed Professor McGonagall. Harry was fairly sure people weren't breathing. He himself wasn't, for sure. But the Professor spoke again. "However, this time around, we won't be alone. We have new allies, allies we have known about for many years but have only just finished their own war."

"Who are they?" called Hermione.

The Professor thought about this for a moment. With a wry smile, she said,"How much do you know about

Greek Mythology?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Ohhhhhh, cliffie!!!! Next chappie, our beloved Camp Half-Blood!!!

Disclaimer: PJ and HP DO NOT belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan.