Chapter three.

Note; follow me on Quotev, I'm very active there and have more reader inserts

Note; follow me on Quotev, I'm very active there and have more reader inserts. Go check it out! ;)

"Germania? Holy Roman Empire? Grandpa Rome?" She asked out, basically sounding desperate. As flashes of various memories filled her head at the countries. Her friends from long ago, why had they stopped visiting? Why aren't they here?

"How do you know them?" The German asked, his blonde hair was pushed back, blue eyes that could cut the finest leather the lands had provided. His eyes, that blue shade, had reminded her of the sky. His uniform was odd to her, the colour green complimenting his polished look. By the deepness of his voice, she had guessed he wasn't the type to express his emotions easily, If his hair wasn't pulled back and over his forehead, then maybe...

A small chuckle left the girl's lips as she stood up, the chair screeching silently as she made her way towards the blond. Everyone had watched closely of what the mysterious woman would do to one of the world's most strict country personification.
Lifting his chin with her pointer finger, she brought her face close enough to feel his hot breath brushing on her cheeks. Ah, minty... she thought as she placed her free hand over his cheek, caressing it with her thumb before slowly running her hand through his hair.

Not knowing how to react, Germany watched in shock as Bermuda laced her fingers through his gelled up hair, ruffling it abit she pulled back with a satisfied smile. "Tsk, tsk, thought you could fool me, huh?" She shook her head. "Or am I mistaken that you're the little brother he and Prussia had been bragging about?"

"Ah- so you do remember me," Gilbert chirped happily, watching as the girl crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. "Very yes." She spoke, turning around to face the wall. Her lips turned into a pout as she muttered a few words then turned her head towards Britain.

"You don't happen to mind if I stay the night, rig-"

"What? I thought you said you were going to my place!"

"So you're America?" (Name) blinked, leaning on the desk. Her eyes shining with admiration.
The same blond from before laughed out, jabbing a thumb into his chest as he proudly exclaimed "Yes I am! I'm also the hero!"
Causing Bermuda to laugh who then hopped on the table and made her way towards Alfred, going on her knees, she placed her hand over his shoulder and pulled him close. Their nose touching as she shook her head, brushing their noses together.
Choked up, Alfred hadn't grasp the action and blinked owlishly at the girl who sat back on her seat, Indian style.

"Why did you do that?" Asked Britain.

"Mhm? Oh it's a greeting in the Bermuda, I couldn't do it to you because my boss had forbidden me to do it in front of other bosses." She smiled, ignoring the off gazes she got from other countries.

While the meeting was taking place, she sat there with the same closed eye smile while everyone had rose their voices, trying to shout over one another than being civilized personification. France and Britain were bickering loudly, N.Italy was clinging onto a Holy Rome look-a-like. The Asian countries had tried to calm their siblings and allies, failing miserably. America was laughing while sprouting out... she really didn't know because he was stuffing his face with burgers... everything was a disaster. Is this how they act daily? She thought. Slowly growing annoyed with the loudness, her arms crossed over her chest, her smile twitching trying to keep it from looking distasted... though that didn't last long when something was thrown at her direction nearly missing her head. Uncrossing her legs, she shot up, slamming her hands on the desk loudly to catch everyone's attention.
"Alright, I don't know what kind of game you all are playing at. But I suggest you all shut up and act civilized. America, I don't understand a word your saying, please stop eating in the room. I'm supposed to be the one causing people stress!" She snapped, her sharp gaze raiding over the countries. "If you all are continuing to act like such children then I do not understand why I(actually my boss) chose to come out of my personal triangle to be tangled in this.. chaos. You can forget about the 'sleepover' I just want to go through this soothingly and get out of here." She panted, falling back into her chair as she slouched, pouting with her arms crossed and her eyebrows furrowed, her eyes narrowed into a glare as she watched the reactions of the others.

Some looked hurt, others didn't seem affected, and few looked dishonoured.

"She's right." A deep voice sliced through the thick air. (Colour) eyes trailing towards the German, who she had mistaken as Holy Rome, and smiled gradually. "If we keep stalling our meetings and not talk about the world, then Consider the meeting closed."

What she deadpanned, watching left and right as everyone got up from their chairs, pushed them in and began to walk out of the double doors, muttering jibberish in their native tongue.

Sitting in silent, her gaze glued on the waxed surface of the large table. Her back straight, her hands balled and pressed against her lap. Her lips were in a v shaped whilst her eyebrows were slightly raised. Shaking her head, she turned looked up at the stranger who sat with a bear. Smiling calmingly.

"Aren't you leaving too?" She whispered. Hoping that she didn't bother his calming state. His smile twisted into a surprised shape. His unnatural purple eyes shimmered under his glasses. The curl that rested on his head had stop swaying slightly.

"You.. you can see me?" He whispered back. The bear in his arm had looped up. In a small, frail voice, it had spoke up "I'm hungry... feed me..."

Choosing to ignore the talking ice bear, (name) nodded her head, cupping her mouth "Yes, can't everyone?" She responded. The male frowned, hugging the ice bear closer to his chest. "No..."

"Ah-- then I'll be the first, I'm (name) (surname). Pleasure to meet you...."

"..Matthew Williams..." Mattie muttered. Smiling brightly (name) got up and went to Matt's side where she did the same thing to America moments before and wrapped her arm around his free arm and began walking out. "Well Matthew Williams, let's be friends, okay?"

"O-Okay.."