Chapter Two.

You never knew.

You lived on a big island for pete's sake. "Are you okay?.." Asked the captain of the ship. "J-just... Get me off of this thing!" She said barfing out whatever she had in her stomach. Clenching on the rails she barfed out once more. "I'm giving her all she got." He said his face was dazed.

Finally after a couple minutes of barfing none stop she sat on the deck, her face was paled at the rocking of the wooden ship. "Where are we going." She asked just above a whisper. "Heading to London, me ol' home!" He rejoiced with a large smile on his face, but it soon disappeared once a memory flashed into his face. "Hey, hey. You can go back to the island and come pick me up in a day or two." She said trying to comfort the captain, however he nodded a small smile on his face as he took off his hat, his redish brown hair dancing around the wind. "Oi, I Had forgotten how it felt like shipping these seas." He said smiling.

[Time skip because I'm lazy Asfuck.]

She climbed out of the side and ran off the docks. Trying to block out the crashing of the ways she looked around for her name with a guy similar to her boss. People had given her weird looks when they saw her lay on the ground star-fish like, a male in his mid-thirties mumbled a "Americans." With his eyes rolled.
Standing from her star-fish lay she waved at the male who had taken her here as he shored away back to the hidden island. Turning around she met people's stares, shrugging her shoulders she began walking around looking for her name.

In bold letters she had spotted her name, a guy with dark shades and a black suit on, carefully she walked over towards the male her eyebrow raised.
"I'm Y/n L/n.. Where to?" She asked opening the trunk, however her bags were taken and placed on the floor, her head went in the car as she sat on the leathered thing, seeing two people inside. "I-I'm in the wrong one.. Am i?" She laughed awkwardly trying to get out, only to find it child-locked. "Are you serious? I'm seventeen! Let me spell it out! S-e-v-e-n-t-e-e-n." She said her arms crossed over her chest, slouching she put one leg over the other glaring outside the window.

Hearing soft chuckles the swelling on her cheeks vanished as her glare turning to an embarrassing one. "You must be Y/N L/N. Your boss had said so much about you." The male said, he wore a brown suit, his hair pushed back and stared at the girl. Shrugging her shoulders she sighed and smiled softly. "Yes.. Bet that idiot said crabby." She thought out loud. "Forgive me for my.. Late saying. I'm Arthur Kirkland, we're late for the meeting." He said turning his head away 'well okay then eyebrows.' She thought which made her go into fits of giggles, both males trailed their eyes at her giggling figure.

"U-Um, Kirkland. Can I ask. Are those.. Bushy caterpillars?" She asked poking her fingers at the male's bushy eyebrows. Trying to make them move or something, however a tic mark got on his head as his left eyebrow twitched. Making you laugh with joy.
His boss- you had assumed- muffled his laughter into his palms, "no." Was all Arthur said before the whole ride to his place was dead silent. Another giggle left her lips as she looked at the minted bunny flying around Arthur's head as he held a small smile, his he frowned once he heard her giggle, waiting for a mock he shut his eyes only to have nothing thrown at him, no insults, no nothing, slowly opening his eyes he looked over at his boss who was sleeping then glanced at the girl who was petting his friend green minted friend, eyes widen in shock.

"You can see them?" He bluntly said out loud, "you can't?" She asked her eyebrows raised now she was wondering why this little fellow was hanging around him if he couldn't see these mythical's. "Of course I can see them." She smiled and petting the bunny once more before it flew back to Arthur. "I'm not crazy.." He whispered just enough for the girl to hear, bursting into laughter she looked at him and laughed harder.
"Why are you laughing! There is nothing to laugh about you bloody-" he stopped once he had felt this strange sensation in his stomach, as if it was doing back flips. "I'm sorry, it's just I'm wondering why he's so far away from home." She said looking at the bunny who flew around happily, happy that he got both attention. "Far away?" He asked snapping out of his trance, the girl nodded her head and looked outside the window once more. "I've seen more of these Mythical creatures, actually they live in the enchanted forest where my country is." She said with a proud smile, "are you-" Finally the doors of the car opened, without a second thought she launched herself out. Stretching her self as if she was a Marathon runner, ignoring her strange gesture Kirkland grabbed her arm and pulled him in, in such a hurry.
"How are these-"

A loud crash was heard following a 'Kesesesesese~" and "ohonhonhon~" and finally a "Fusosososo~". Following a loud shouting and more arguments, sweatdropping she yanked her hand back "i-i.. Need... F-food! Yeah food!" She said turning to run away but only bumped into Arthur's boss, his tie messed up by her. Scared she laughed nervously and fixed it, before turning away to grab Arthur's hand and walk away quickly, her face was paled with panic. While his heart pounded in his chest As he were to lead you the way to the room where most of the countries were held, possibly talking nicely. But noo.. Everyone was everywhere.

Three people were on the large table, one guy who head a smile with a dangerous aura around himself, he was also sitting on a blonde guy who looked anything but calmed. others shouted loudly while a girl with a flower on her hair was beating the three who were on the table with frying pans.

Sweat Dropping she hid behind The British hoping none would see her, before she could sneak back out the doors closed with a loud "BANG" cutting everyone off,
Various eye colours traced their way towards the British and a strange girl they hadn't seen..
"YO! Old man! Did you finally get a girlfriend!?" One asked running over towards Arthur who's face went red clearing his throat he slapping the blondes head "stop being so loud," he scolded pulling you away, however you were grabbed and pulled into a hug, Tensing you tried to pull away, only to make the male laugh lightly.  "Ohonhonhon~ how about we ditch this place and get to my-"

Shaking your head you pushed him away and trailed after Arthur ignoring the stares you've been given. "Why don't you introduce yourself,love?" He smiled down at her, she shook her head with a small smile before standing from her seat, all eye continuously boring at her.

"Heheh..." She laughed nervously looking at Arthur who just give a nod telling the girl to keep going. "I'm The Bermuda Triangle... B-but just call me [Y/n]." She said with a small smile "I like oceans but I get sea sick, which I had found out.... I own at least over 10,000 people from pain and sorrow, who is still alive due to my hospitalization..." She watched the other counties tense at her name making her frown and sit on her chair, hugging her "people may call me 'the Devil's Triangle'-"

"Aren't you just a myth?" One country asked, She chuckled as tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

" yeah, and no. You see in the centre of the triangle there's two different views of the bermuda, or my home. There's the good side, me.. And.. The bad side, also me, but at the same time, not me." She said looking up seeing they most countries were looking at her with the same pity like how she'd look at her own  people.

"What do you mean by that last one?"

"Considering.. You guys do have 2P's right?" She asked letting go of her legs as she sat straight once more. The other countries nodded slowly, "then, the airplanes, boats even those sea waves go to my 2p's place. Some even come to mine if I let them." She shrugged her shoulders. A small laugh escaped her lips which caught them off guard. "To be honest this is my first time coming to the main lands."

"Are you serious!?" Some male shouted standing on his chair to look at her, she flinched at the tone of his voice, a large smile on his face "then the hero will show you around!" He said flashing a heroic pose. "Get off the chair!" Arthur scolded.
"I-.. Actually once the meetings done I'm going to a sleepover, then heading back to the Triangle. Nothing more." She said standing on the table to match his height. "Dude! She's going to my sleepover!" He cheered happily.

After that, everything went downhill fast.