Chapter One

Chapter one]

"Gah! No, no, no. Why?" She panicked her hands tighten around the dress, a male with dark shaded glasses and a black suit looked at his employer, his eyebrows furrowed. "You will attend tonight's world meeting, no objections." He said standing up and turning towards the widow behind the dark oak desk. His hands folded behind him.
"But- i-I can't leave these people! They need me to le-"

"They are just a bunch of people who tried to kill them self."

"Excuse me!? Those people fought in wars, they had problems back in... Gremany, England, America. Hell even in Canada!" She snapped her arms crossed over her chest, even though if she's pissed off her cheeks would puff in frustration and her eyebrows will furrow with her E/c orbs standing out more. This is one of the reason none took her seriously, and that none is her boss, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "where's Canada?"

"You are unbelievable!" She shouted storming out of the room only to be pulled back in by other buff looking guys. "Unhand me!" She tried to wiggle herself out but only to face her boss once more. "Go pack your belongings and get a house sitter. Everything you need will be in your room... The boat leaves In a couple hours. Hurry up."
Was all he said before going out himself.
"You... You can actually put me down- oh okay then." She sighed crossing her arms as she was thrown into a black car heading to her own mansion where only five servants worked. The five was the first people she had saved for her first time.

[Couple minutes later]

"Miss, your cheeks are puffed." The 28 year old male said his face was filled with mock and shock. "Yeah... Can you get me a smoothie? I want to put down this swelling."

"Right away." He scurried off to the kitchen while the girl walked up the stairs to her room. Her shoes clicked everytime it'll hit the marble floors, looking around everything was nothing new to her, for she had lived here for thousands of centuries. But only she was 16 in her human years. Turning a corner she opened her white doors, her room was like an average teenager's room, clothes were all over the place. Her phone and paintings on the unmade bed, her instruments out of their cases and on the self of the window, her flag on the wall just above her bed, it was green and ocean blue, a dimmed triangle was in the middle while the colours made lines.
"Time to pack." She whispered getting her suitcases and pushing random matching clothes in it, stuffing a small stuffed bear in it also, not forgetting her over sized sweaters that had shown one of her shoulders bare.

"I got your smoo- holy maple..." Alex started in awe at the messy room, his eyes widen and mouth hanging "thanks!" Was all she said before he could drop the glasses cup she took it and sipped it down, still packing various items she'll need.

[Time skip]

"Y/n!" A little girl shouted pointing at the persona of her small land. Various children started to crowd her, tugging on her light royal blue dress to make her follow them.
Laughing calming the girl crouched down to their height and messed up her curly dirty blonde hair, the little girl giggled happily one of her eyes were closed as she looked up at her 'onii-san' she'd like to say, but really they weren't related, more like, close.

Really close.

"Where's your mother, Kendra?" Y/n asked her E/c orbs looking at the children who played 'ring-a-round-a-rosy' around her.

She smiled brightly at the happy little children's before she was glomped on by the many kids.
Parents not to far away watched their kids play with their saviour.
Some were still healing from the wars of the countries outside the barrier, others simply came here hoping to die or never see a living soul once more.
However Y/n took pity and took them in, cared for them, help threat their wounds. Soon enough her population grew to 10,2859 million people, oh, did I mention wild Unicorns, trolls and all those mythical things lived on these lands?
However due to humans they moved into the large forests with trees tall as large people (I'm talking about Titan's.)
Bad, and good mixture together was never a good thing, but all the bad myths were sent to a abandon undiscovered -from the outside- island. The people to attempt suicide along the years had given life a second chance, their sorrows filled heart had filled with happiness in these lands,
"Mumma! Mumma! Miss, triangle wants to speak to you!" Kendra said grading the girl to a small house they had. It was average with small flowers around it.
A girl with brunette hair and a male with blonde hair walked out, the woman was rubbing crumbs off her hands using a faint pink apron. The male looked professional, which was coming from a male who tried to kill himself in London all those years ago.

"Y/n!" She said surprised and happy at the same time. Y/n's attire was soft Fabric light royal blue dress,[1] her shorts were to be seen with white tights, baby blue flats on. her H/L, H/C hair was curled and tied down, some eyeliner with a small wing, light black eye shadow and bright pink lips.

There was one words to describe her; goddess.

"What are you doing here?" The male known as Mike asked, he had pushed back blond hair, well built, a beard that was fairly cut well. Lifting her foot against the fence her sneered and rubbed her index, middle finger and thumb together.

The two adults rolled their eyes in unison not falling for the goddess' tricks again. Pouting the girl stood up more and looked at the two, her arms crossed over her chest, bottom lip piping out as she pouted. There was a long pause before MIKE had signed and helped her foot out of the wooden fence she had yet to be caught into once more.

At once freed her stumbled down landing on her butt a small 'oof' left her lips, laughter built up from the two adults making the girl flush in embarrassment, the h/c haired girl stood up dusting herself off and looked at the two a small smile crept to her lips. "Ah, yes... This may come to a shocking but, I'll be leaving the barrier for a little while." She said pushing a h/c curled strand behind her ear, Mike and Alexandra looked at their saviour in shock, "But you never leave the barrier! What if people come in and take everything?" Alexandra panicked her hands on her hips trying to hold up her sassy aura. "I know, I know, but that won't happen, because there is a certain spell my father made before he died. And I quote 'only those who come with the next persona in the barrier will be safe and not go to the abandoned side where the horrible myths lay.' So it'll be fine, I swear to you on my life." She finished turning to the street parents were outside on their lawns, either relaxing with the hot sun, watching the scenery they had been given or waiting for their children to come back to school.

Yes, such a beautiful place also had school.

"I give my word, I don't think I'd ever live with myself if these innocent people died in vain- oh my gosh! I forgot! I came here to ask you if you'd look after my house while I'm away. Everything is free to use, wifi, T.v.. Hell even swim in my pool." She said ending it with a laugh, which had seemed forced.

Did I ever mention they your country had access to the ousted world and they don't have access there?, well only if she had cast a spell for whoever from outside can reach Y/n's territory.
It's either that or they come here with her.

"Really? You mean that?" Alexandra said her brown eyes sparkling.
"Yes.. I'll be gone for a day or two considering this guy named 'Alfred' is throwing a 'welcome sleepover' thing." She shrugged her shoulders given the couple two pairs of keys similar to hers.

-extended ending-

At the bad side of the country in a different dimension, a male who looked like the good side's goddess, he sat around as the evil myths roamed around him, his 'throne' made out of Animal fur, and bones from the myths he had killed in his 1P's side.

However this 2p, was ruthless, rude, daring and disrespectful. Unlike his 1p he had no powers which made him stuck in this hell hole.

W/n [2]was his name. W/n L/n,
He didn't know what to do expect hunt everything that pissed him off.
He was the exact opposite of Y/n, as if she was God and he was the devil.

However this devil was planing something.
-
[1] | the dress is on "Thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran, instead of white it'll be royal light blue. that's your outfit most of the time, and add shorts along with white tights.

[2] W/n| Wrong name