chapter six

Hi everyone!! I have a lot to say!! you don't have to read, but if you dooo, and have proof, who knows? maybe a fan, a dedication, or something like that? The song is Where Is She by The Killers.  Its not the best, but it fit perfectly with my story. :)) I changed Cameron to Benjamin Stone (Alec on the nine lives of Chloe king because I am in love. and he is quite pretty ;]  On a more serious note... i feel like people are losing interest in my story, and I'm not sure if I want to continue with it. Second, Im sorry this is late!!!! I had massive writers block!   Third,  PEOPLE! This is my story! yes, i know that Gods are old and adults, but honestly, some of you guys are telling me i messed up fictionalizing fictional characters. My story, my idea, my plot.  If you don't like it, don't read it! If you like it, lemme know, and if you don't, do the same! Cuz if there's no one reading, then I'm gonna stop. If you read all this, comment something about your favorite song!!! Maybe I'll become a fan, dedication, or something?  But Thank you everyone who does read :) especially those who comment :) it makes my day .. seriously.  Happy READING!!

__________________________________________________________________

Brian's POV

I was chilling out, watching myth busters on TV, and pointedly thinking about everything except Tia.  I couldn't dwell on the fact that she didn't pick me.  Idiot, you never even told her you liked her.  How could she have picked.  She went with her "only" option.  I should have told her!  I got up to go over to her room.  It was 1:30, she had to be back by now.  I opened my door, just as Attie was about to knock.  I mean, her hand was in the air, and she just barely stopped herself from hitting my head.

"Is Tia over by you? She never came home, and I'm starting to worry." Attie asked with a slight frown apon her face.

"What do you mean she never came home?!?" I asked.

"I mean that SHE NEVER CAME HOME YOU DIP HEAD! I haven't seen her or Cam since he picked her up around eight."

"Shit! Did you try calling her?"  I asked.

"No, shes only two hours late, and I didn't try to call her." Attie said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"We have to go find her.  She could be hurt or lost or..." I trailed off.  I couldn't bear to think of the other possibility.

"We need a plan.  We can't just rush into action and not think it through.  What restaurant did they go to... Thene's!  We can start there, and see if we find anything."

I nodded in agreement.  We climbed onto my bike.  It was faster and easier.  When we pulled up to Thene's, it was closed. 

"Now what genius?"

"We have to look around.  They could still be here."

I seriously doubted that fact, but it was worth a try.  I went around to the back of the parking lot, by the staff entrance.  I walked over to the dumpster, and tripped over something large.  I looked to see what it was.

"ATTIE!  You might wanna see this." She raced over and I stopped her before she tripped. 

"Oh no." She breathed. 

Cameron King was sprawled out on the ground, his face bruised and covered with blood.  His shirt had stains and rips in it, and his arm was bent backwards.  Attie kneeled down beside him and felt to see if he had a pulse.

"It's there, but barely.  We have to get him to a hospital now!"  We managed to fit Cameron in between us on the bike.  I dropped Attie and him off at the nearest hospital.  I went back to the restaurant.   By the dumpster, was a small white clutch.  It had to be Tia's! I saw skid marks leading out of the parking lot.  They were thick, and there were four.  It was a truck, or a van.  Someone had taken her.

When I found them, they were going to pay.

Kronos's POV

I closed the door to the basement behind me.  I was so close! I was close to killing that stupid little Cameron King!  I should have finished him off.  He knew who I was! He knew my name! Even though him and 'Brian' don't get along, he'll tell him everything that happened so they could save Tia.  I knew what I had to do.

It had to be a surprise.  Brian could not know that I am Kronos.  He would try to kill me for good, and I would have no choice but to kill him.  I had to go find King. This time, I had to finish the job.

I turned around, and opened the door leading down to the basement.  She was curled up on the little couch I had down there.  Surprisingly, she wasn't crying.  Instead, Tia was looking blankly at the wall.  When she heard the door open, she looked up at me with steely eyes.  She looked like... Like she would kill me the first chance she got. 

"What do you want? Why the hell am I here?!?" She stood up.  She didn't yell the words. She spoke in a calm, steady voice, but I could hear the rage beneath them.  She was a second away from snapping and punching me on the nose.  I could see her fists clenching and uncleanching, and I could almost see steam coming out of her ears.

"Chill.  I'm not going to hurt you."

"Oh, wonderful. You know, that's a huge relief." She said sarcastically.

Her additude was really starting to piss me off. I was in control here.  I took a giant step forward and got in her face.  I saw her angry eyes flicker, to something else.  Then they snapped back. 

"You may want to think twice before talking to me like that."I said as I grabbed her arm and flipped her over my shoulder. Then I let go while she was in air.    I waited for the thud of her hitting the floor.  Instead, I got a hard punch on my right jaw.  I turned around, and got slapped across the face. 

"Never. Ever. Ever. Grab me like that. Again." Tia said. 

"I just came down here to let you know that I'm gonna be gone for about 20 minutes.  Don't try anything.  I'll know if you do."

Tia's POV

The arrogant little prick! Who did he think he was?  Gods, he pissed me off.  I mean, honestly, what was his problem?  Actually, who cares what his problem was. I had to get out of here. 

Scanning the room, I saw a small window by the back of the room.  It didn't have any bars around it, so I figured, why the hell not? I backed up, and started running towards it.  I jumped in the air, and kicked at the window.    Instantly, I felt a jolt of electricity run up through my leg and course through the rest of my body.

I dropped to the ground.  That hurt like a bitch!  I groaned, but shakily got back on my feet.  The window was probaly electric or something, like an electric fence.  I cautiously touched a finger to it, but nothing happened. That was strange.  Maybe it was just a little shock? I didn't know what to think, so I made a fist and punched the glass with all the force I had. 

Another shock ran through me, and I fell to the ground.  I looked up at the window, and my jaw dropped.  There wasn't even a crack!  I touched it lightly again, but there was nothing there.  It only hurt when I was trying to get out.

I ran up the stairs to the door, and touched it lightly.  Nothing happened.  I took a deep breath and kicked the door.  A shock ran through my body, just like it had with the window.  Shit, shit, shit! 

I couldn't give up.  Cameron was probally still in that parking lot.  I shuddered.  Kaine had beaten him to a pulp.  I had to get out and find him.  I had to. 

I ran up to the door and shoved my shoulder into it.  I kept trying and trying.  I had to get out.  I had to find Cam.  I had to get out of here! I ran up against the door, but I collapsed onto the floor.  Everything faded to black.

Kronos's POV

I pulled up to the hospital with a dull sense of purpose.  I was going to kill Cameron King.