chapter five

I have gotten AWESOME feedback!!  ^-^ I love you alll soooo much!! I apologize if you waited along time for this, but i am working on an on line class that sucks all of my time away!!! The pic in the sidebar thingy is the dress that Tia finds while shopping.  I WANT IT SO BAD!!! and in this story, theres some magic.. umm i i just put that in to and more drama, and i couldnt find any site that said that the gods and titans could or couldnt use magic so i decided they could.  If u have a problem message me ...But anyway, Kaine? what do you think?  ummmmm any team cam people go over to team Brian? and vice versa? LET ME KNOWWWWW :) so, happy reading :)

_______________________________________________________________________

Tia's POV

I woke up and stretched.  I glanced at the alarm clock and it read 6:45, so I had about an hour to get ready for school.  Suddenly, I heard a loud snore.  CRAP!! I had fallen asleep in Brain's room.  I shook him awake and told him to get ready, and I headed over to my room.  I had no idea what to wear.  Which reminded me, I had to call Attie so that we could go shopping for a dress for Friday night.

I settled on a floaty, sheer white pesant blouse with a deep purple cami underneath with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and my favorite pair of chunky silver wedges.  I put in silver hoop earrings and put my hair into a loose bun.  I was ready to go. 

"Tia? Are you ready yet? It's raining so I can't take my bike to school!" Brian was pounding on my door.

"Yeah, I'll be right out!" I called.  I spritzed on some perfume from Bath and Body Works, and opened my door.

I had to remind myself to keep my eyes in my head and my mouth closed.  Brian had on a tight dark blue tee that highlighted his perfectly sculpted muscles.  I took a deep breath.  You're almost dating Cameron I reminded myself. 

"Hey, lets go." I said.  We got into my car, and Brian drove, because being the stupid boy that he is, he thinks that he's a better driver then me.  He certainly got us their quicker.  I grabbed my book bag and walked outta the car and into the building.  I had gotten a text from Cam during the car ride saying that he would meet me by the front steps.

"Hey Tia, hold up.  I- Well.. I.."

"Spit it out.  I'm sure it's not that important." I giggled a little bit.

"I'm sorry I didn't wake you up and put you in your room." Brian said.  Wow.  That wasn't really relevant but ok.  He always was a little strange. 

"No problem.  Well, I told Cam that I'd meet him on the steps, so I'll talk to you later, ok?"  He nodded and I walked off towards school.

Brians POV

Gods Damn it!! I had to tell her someday!  Why couldn't I today? I knew she liked me, maybe not as much as King, but it was there!  Just then I got a text from Kaine.

"Do u go 2 North High?"  I quick texted back a yes, and headed into the building, where my eyes were assaulted by the image of Tia and King in a door frame.  Tia was nodding her head yes and ... they kissed.  My heart exploded into a million pieces.  I turned around, and nearly smacked into Heidi.

"Hi." I said trying to hide my emotional agony.

"Hey hot stuff.  Whats eating you?" Heidi put her hand on my shoulder.  I don't know why I did what I did.  I noticed that Tia was glancing my way, so I crushed my mouth against Heidi's.  She gasped excitedly and twined her arms around my neck.  I kept my eyes open and watched Tia.  She simply turned to King, grabbed his hand and walked to their lockers.  But not before he turned around and gave me a triumphant look.  He had won.