Chapter three

so! Im giving a shoutout to Celeste000!!!!!! you commenting on my story totally made my day! ;] Its always nice to get positive feedback and to know that people are actually reading what i write! :)  What did you all think of Cameron? And how do u feel about Brian?  LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS ~ said in a sing songy voice because I'm in a good mood!!~ love you all for reading this!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hestia's POV

"Hey Heidi!"  I called out as I headed into the lunch roomI figured that being as she was the goddess of love and beauty, she might be able to offer some insight as to what i should do.  What on Olympus was I going to do?! I was starting to like Cameron... I think.  I've never been in love and even though my friends are always telling me that Brian's got it bad for me, I don't know what to do!

"HEEEEYY GURLFREAHND!!!" I immediately began to question my judgment on asking Heidi for help.  She was pretty annoying at times.  I took a deep breath, and headed over there.  All annoying-ness aside, i needed help.  And Heidi was the only one that could give it to me.

"Hey Hiedi.  I.. well, I kinda-" I began

"Oh. Mai. Gods! You met a boy didn't you!! I knew this would happen! You are like, so pretty.  So, tell me, like all about him!"  She screeched at me.

"Okay, well, his name is Cameron King, and hes my locker buddy and so far hes in my cultural arts class.  I think I might like him, but Brian-"

"Oh honey," she said, "Brian, is like SO nawt your type!! You'r- I mean, he's not good enough for you!  I totally think that you should like, date this Cameron kid!  Trust me hun, I know about love."

I sighed.  She seemed to know what she was talking about but.. what was with the whole possessiveness about Brian?  I just said his name and she, well, she just kinda forced out the standard 'He's not good enough for you.'  I wasn't even going in that direction.  I mean, I loved Brian, but like a brother.  Especially after the whole pulling me aside just for talking to a different guy! 

My mind was made up.  I was going to go after Cameron.  Zeus could go screw himself.

Kronos's POV

Where were they!?!?! The stupid little insignificant rats!! All I wanted now that I was back was to crush Zeus the way he did to me! Was that to much to ask?  I mean, COME OOONNNNNNN!!!!! It's not like I was asking for a golden pony with wings and a horn that i could ride all the way to China! How hard was it to just stay still while I crush your hopes and dreams?  Gods are so SELFISH! All they do is care about themselves!!

"Master?  We've found them.  The Gods, the ones that you want, well, their hiding in the human world.  In.. California."

"Why, Thank you Kastor.  I think it is time that I pay my estranged sons a visit, don't you?"  I chuckled.  Soon, soon they would pay for my torture!

Camerons POV

I was so glad school was over.  I had third block with Tia to, and we decided to go for a shake after school.  I was gonna pick her up at the hotel she was staying at, and then we were gonna hang for a bit.

I pulled up to the hotel and waited in the lobby.  Jeez, I thought to myself, This is a really swanky place.  My thoughts were interrupted when Tia walked out of the elevator.  She had changed into a light blue plaid sundress, with her wavey brown hair in a loose braid.  She looked great.

"Hey Cam.  Hows it going?" Tia said as she waved.

"Pretty good.  How 'bout you?"

"Oh you know, just waiting for this guy to pick me up so we can hang out.  The usual."  Tia smirked a little bit as she replied.