Chapter 5 My New Family

Jaden:Tukiko Crescent.

Tukiko:My name means child of the moon,add my last name and it means child of the moon crescent.

Jaden:It's a beautiful name.

Tukiko:Thank you.
She pulls Jaden close,his head on her left shoulder and she holds his head while softly stroking his hair with her hand.
Tukiko:I want you to know that you'll be living here from now on with me and my family.You'll have two maids who will call you master.Their names are Veir and Vail.You and I have the same classes,I will inform our teachers that you will be by my side not matter what.I will protect you.

Jaden:Tukiko.
She kisses him on the forehead.
Tukiko:Now I want you to meet my sisters.
They head downstairs where five girls stood.
Tukiko:I'm guessing that you've met Neiaka.

Jaden:Yes.

Tukiko:Well those to are youngest.

???:I'm Cherry.

???:I'm Blossom.

Jaden:Twins?

Tukiko:Yep.Next is the oldest.

???:I'm Akiya,but call me what you like.

Jaden:Onii-san.

Tukiko:It's perfect.
Jaden feels something tugging at his pant leg and looks down to see a little girl,then picks her up.
Jaden:What's your name?

???:I'm Spring,can I call you Onii-chan?

Jaden:Yes.

Tukiko:Jaden where are you from.

Jaden:I'm from Heartland.

Neiaka:So,your telling us your the offspring of Richard and Marion Moonlight.

Jaden:Yes.

Arthur:Do you have any weaknesses?

Jaden:No.

Arthur:Heartland.

Jaden:What did you say?

Arthur:So you do have a weakness.Shall I prepare for your leave mistresses?

Tukiko:Yes.Jaden I want you to stay here with Akiya while the rest of us are gone.Come on you three let's go.

Cherry/Blossom:Bye Senpai.
Jaden waves,then heads upstairs with Akiya.