Chapter 1 Backstory

A/N:Please take note that Jaden is only 3 years-old at this time,but the is chapter is really sad in my opinion tell what you think of this chapter.
Jaden:Leave me ALONE!!!!!

Dad:GET BACK HERE!!!!!!
Jaden runs from his father,but ends up with his father pointing a gun at him.
Dad:The three years you were alive,people made fools of us,because of you.

Jaden:It's not my fault for being a Neko or the fact people made fun of me.

Dad:You damn FOOL!!!!!Are you blaming your mother and I?For three Fucking years our family fortune was nearly destroyed because of you.We were multi-trillionares and will continue to be,but you won't live to see it.TIME TO DIE!!!!!

Mom:RICHARD STOP IT!!!!!!
Jaden's mom drives a knife into her husband,and then....BANG!!!!!Jaden's father fires a bullet into Marion's heart,then they fall bleeding out and Jaden runs to his mother's side.
Jaden:*crying*Mama don't leave me.Please don't leave me.
Tears fall from his face.
Mom:My little wolf you must leave Heartland.......Take this,you can at least attend school when your ready.I love you........my child.
Marion's eyes close and Jaden leaves his manor and reaches the end of the city.
Jaden:*anger scream*