Chapter 3 The Girl

Jaden walked around the corner to his alleyway,and sat on the ground,not knowing the abusers were right behind him.
Abuser 1:I see your still here,"freak".You know what that means.
Jaden tries to run,but is held in place by another abuser.
Abuser 2:You should of left while you had the chance,"freak".
The abuser starts punching Jaden while the other held him in place.
Jaden:AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Jaden starts coughing up blood,with blood sliding down both sides of his face.
Abuser 1:SHUT UP!!!!!
The abuser jabs his knee into Jaden's rib cage and causing it to collapse.
Abuser 2:Today you'll die,any last words.
Both the abusers stand in front of Jaden,whose laying on the ground in pain and bleeding.
???:Leave him ALONE!!!!!
A girl stands in front of Jaden,facing the abusers,with her arms spread wide.
Abuser 1:Step a side or you'll be the next "freak" we kill after we are done with that one.
A man walks from the shadows.
???:You won't lay one finger on the mistress or the boy.So,I suggest you run or I will kill you.

Abuser 2:You shut it.

Abuser 1:Fine,but if we see any of you again,we will kill you.
The abusers run away and the man heads to Jaden,who was laying on the ground in pain and bleeding,then carries him to a limousine.
???:Arthur please be gentle with him.

Arthur:Yes,mistress.
Arthur puts Jaden in the back of the limousine with the girl,then closes the door and gets in the drivers seat.

A/N:Sorry about the late updating system,but school was kicking my ass,that and I've been trying to watch so anime for my next fanfic.But if you guys a wondering who Arthur is,he's a butler.With that said I should have chapter 4 soon,leave any comments and share.See ya.