Something Vampy

A/N

Hi, there. I was in the writing mood this morning so I decided why not upload a new chappy, even if it's short? Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy it and as always plz comment, vote, and fan!!I havn't casted Lilum yet, any suggestions???

XOXO

XxMyBitchyAlterEgoxX

*************************************************************************************************************

  (Lilum P.O.V)

CHAPTER 4!!

            I hopped out of the cab and stood at the entrance to Ravish. People lined the outside of the club trailing down the block, onto another street. Sooo do I do the human thing and wait in line or use my abilities and get in right away. I walked toward the huge body guard that stood in front of the entrance to the club checking everyone in, unfazed by his portly build and intimidating demeanor.

            I felt warmth surround my body, as a low, smooth melody slipped from my lips only for him to hear. I was now about three feet in front of him, when he glanced at me with empty eyes, he was under my spell, my control. I continued humming the soft melody to him, as he opened the door as I commanded in my song. His eyes still locked on mine, He held the door and I quickly walked in to the club. As soon as the door closed behind me, I let go of his mind knowing that as soon as he didn’t hear me anymore, he would return to normal.

            The many bouncing lights from within the club danced across my skin as I walked through a mass dancing Bodies hugged one another. Eyes filled with lasciviousness trailed over me as I headed for the middle of the dance floor. I smiled mischievously; I loved the power my sex appeal had over humans. Tonight, I was looking for someone to catch my eye, so I paid no attention to polite offers for a dance or a drink, and I didn’t turn when I was groped.

            Sirens, in my clan, tended to be porcelain pale and very tall. They were flawless, beautiful creatures and compared to them I always felt inferior, having long ebony curls and tan skin. Looks can be to my advantage at times, but in relationships not so much. Jealousy always seemed to gnaw at my past partners. Love hasn’t treated me so well, in my centuries of living, not good at al-- before I could finish my thought a smooth voice interrupted me "Hey, are you ok?" Causing me to jump, a bit startled.

            I turned around, looking at the darkest pair of eyes I had ever seen, they seemed to peer into my soul pulling me into there dark trenches.

                I was pulled back to reality by a dimpled dazzling smile that seemed to send waves of vibrations through my body making me react in the most embarrassing of ways. “I’m sorry, I was just thinking of something.”  I said finally taking in a full view of the man that stood before me. He was wearing dark-washed jeans, and a white T-shirt that hugged his powerful biceps, and gave a good view of his defined abs. I looking up at him; he had tousled chest-nut brown hair that fell to his neck lining his chiseled jaw, contrasting flawless his tan skin. My eyes met his dark brown ones, god was he sexy.

            “Are you finished checking me out yet?” he said as his lips twisted into a sexy smirk. I smiled up at him bashfully “Yea, I like what I’m seeing” “yea?”  “Yup.” I said my smile widening. “Now, that we both have checked out each others bodies and determined we’re attractive, can I ask you a question?” I raised an eyebrow “what type of question?” “Get your mind out of the gutter. What were you thinking about…Just now?”

            Curiosities showed clearly on his face, making him look really adorable in that moment. “Can I ask you a question first?” He nodded. “What’s your name?” “My name is Kane-” He was interrupted as a taller male pulled him back, wrapping his muscled arms around Kane’s lean waist. Cold green eyes glared at me, the new man kissed Kane’s neck and said harshly “He’s Taken.”

            I was about to take a step toward them When I saw one dangerously glinting fang in the dim lighting of the club and I snarled to myself…

“Vampire.”

            Kane gulped and let the mystery man pull him back through a backdoor labeled VIP, I hadn’t realized was in the right of the bar. Kane looked back at me once to mouth “I’ll be back.” But, I wasn’t about to wait for Kane to come back just so I could get beat by Mr. Vampire. It sucks really; Kane was exactly what I had come to Ravish to find. To bad super strength isn’t an ability you have as a Siren otherwise I would have beat some vampy booty…

*************************************************************************************************************

I love feedback! Tell me what you think!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

XOXO

XxMyBitchyAlterEgoxX

<333