Something New

A/N

Hey,guys!! Me and a friend of mine here on watt-pad (ZzEpicFailZz) Decided to start writing a story together, and soon we came up with Many Shades. And please take a second to vote and comment it's greatly appreciated. ;) Also theirs a picture to the middle right of the webpage that shows the scene in club Decedent. 

XOXO

~ XxMyBitchyAlterEgoxX

*************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 1!!

            It was late in the evening and I was at Decedent. And like it was every Saturday night, it was packed to its max. If you moved an inch you would bump into another sweaty, warm body.  The club was filled with gyrating men and women emitting lust-filled scents, tantalizing me. Flashing lights aimed downward from the ceilings danced across my arms, highlighting the way to the bar which lay right next to the DJ booth.

            My best friend, and nightly partner, Lilum trailed closely behind me. When we finally reached the bar I sat leisurely on a stool, Lilum taking the one to my right. I smiled and nodded at Brad, the bartender, I came to Decedent so often that I didn’t have to tell him what I wanted to drink he just handed me a cub soda. I don’t drink, the last time got drunk I woke up in a dumpster…. not a fun time. I took a sip of my soda as I turned in the stool.

            I scanned the crowded place for my next meal, and then suddenly I caught the glinting eyes of a tall male sitting in the plush cushion chairs on the other end of the club. His light green eyes held my own hazel ones. I sent a flirtatious smile his way, and he sent me one of his own. I knew I had found my dinner, after all these years the thrill of catching a new meal never gets old…..

            “Wow, he’s different from your usual catch of divorced men and drunken alcoholics trying to get in your pants.” Lilum said as a smile stretched across his tan face, making his eyes glimmer and glisten a darker topaz then usual.

            I smiled at him before looking back at the stranger across the room, his gaze once again catching my own. "I'm going for it." I said to Lilum. “Just don’t bring your meal home, it’s to much noise.” I gave an unladylike snort, as I slide down from my stool.

            I could feel his eyes watching me as I moved toward him, moving my hips seductively yet simultaneously with the slow beat of the music blasting throughout the club. I watched him as he stood up to his full height, towering over me. My eyes took in his dark black jeans, white tank top and leather jacket that was thrown over his broad shoulders, and his leather boots. I licked my lips before meeting those bewitching green eyes.

            His long legs weaved soundlessly towards me, I hadn’t realized that I had stopped moving until he reached where I stood. From this close I could see his unshaven whiskers, his strong jaw and generous pink lips. He was simply….gorgeous.