The Girl Next Door: Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Rose’s POV

When we got to school everyone was staring at us, and by us I mean they were staring at Ryder, Crys and I, not at Benny or Ethan.

“Do you want us to help you get to the principal’s office?” asked Ethan, I shook my head no and said “we’ll find it by ourselves”.

Last night I decided to forget about my crush on Ethan, after I saw how the vamp looked at Ethan and him at her I thought it’s the best decision to forget my crush. But I will make him fall for me; I’ll have a little fun I won’t get hurt that way.

Once inside the office I saw a woman that looks like she’s in her mid-forties behind a desk. She asked “you’re the new students, right?” I nodded but when I noticed she wasn’t looking at us I said “yes” she handed each a folder and said “there’s your schedule, locker combination and school map”.

We each parted different directions to get to our first class, I found Ethan on the way he said “can I see your schedule?” I nodded and handed him my schedule, he looked it over and said “we have every class together so I guess I’ll show to your classes” I nodded and said “but first I gotta go to my locker”

**

So far I’ve met Rory, and Erika, vampires. I hope that girl form last night doesn’t go to this school, but I think she does I smelt her scent on Ethan but it was weak.

Right now we’re on our way to lunch; I’m not that hungry I just bought a sandwich and a bottle of water.

I sat at a table where Ryde was already sited, he said “hey sis, you okay?” I said “yeah, why do you ask” he said “twin intuition” I shrugged.

Crys and Benny finally came to sit with us, I frowned when I saw that Crys was having a salad for lunch, I said “stop eating rabbit food” she said “I’m just eating healthy” I asked “since when does a predator eat plants?” Rory and Erika looked at us well, mainly at me weirdly.

I asked “they don’t know don’t they?” everyone shook their heads, I sighed “we’re werewolves” I whispered to them. Benny asked “shouldn’t you have turned them to shreds by now?” I said “Rory, not a threat. Erika, well she hasn’t done anything so far, so why should I start a war?”

“Hey guys” said someone ugh vampire, I could feel my eyes changing color. Erika said “where were you? I’ve been looking for you all day” she (the vampire) said “sorry, had to go to the doctor” Benny asked “what happened?” she said “I got bit twice by a wolf while hunting”.

I smirked; she said “hi, I’m Sarah. You must be the new ones” Crys said “hi, I’m Crystal but you can call me Crys” Ryde recognized I didn’t like her, so he ignored her. Benny said “and this are my cousins, Rose and Ryder” she said “hi, nice to meet you” I just pretended I didn’t hear her, sure I’m being rude and kinda child-ish but hey, she attacked me first.

She sat next to Ethan; my eyes should be bright yellow by now. Sarah said “wait, you’re” “your worst nightmare and the reason you have a scar” I finished for her. She said “but werewolves don’t exist” I said “that’s what you think” Ryde said “you’re on fire” I raised my eyebrow at him, he said “I think you have fever” he touched my forehead and said “it’s getting worse by the second, we have to get you out of here” I got up and followed him outside, everyone at our table behind us.

Once behind the school he said “everybody step back” everyone did as he said, I exploded into my wolf form and snarled at Sarah. Ryde stepped in front of me and said “stop it” I growled at him and tried to launch at Sarah my brother once again stopped me. Then there’s a golden wolf trying to reason with me, finally I let in. He started walking towards the school exit and said “you should go for a run, maybe hunt” I took one last glance at Ethan and took off running.