The Girl Next Door: Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Benny’s POV

“Benny, I gotta talk to you” I said “yes, dad?” he said “um, remember your cousins?” I said “the twins?” he said “yes” I said “yeah, I also remember we lived with them for a couple of years” he said “it’s a good thing you remember, ‘cause now we are returning the favor” I asked “so they are moving in with us?” he said “yes” I said “well, that’s okay. When exactly are they arriving?” he said “in a couple of hours” I said “that’s okay, I mean – wait did you say in a couple of hours??!!” he  nodded, I asked “why didn’t you told me this before?” he said “well, I thought that you would get mad and do something crazy” I said “I am mad, but I won’t do something crazy” he said “okay, and if I told you your mom hid a secret from you that involves her, your aunt, and your cousins” I said “I don’t know what to think” he said “it’s better, if I explain it to you after their arrival” I said “okay, I’ll be in my room”.

I went upstairs, turned on my laptop and started up a video chat with Ethan I said “dude, you won’t believe what my dad just told me” he asked “what?” I said “my cousins are moving in with me” he said “so?” I said “they’re arriving in a couple of hours” he asked “why didn’t you told me before?” I said “I just found out” he said “dude that’s kind of insane” I said “but, that’s not all” he raised an eyebrow, I said “he said, that there’s something he has to tell me that involves my mom, aunt, and cousins” he said “that’s weird, what do you think that’s about?”I said “I don’t know, maybe that they’re also spell masters” he said “could be, but I think it’s something more serious” I asked “what do you mean?” he said “I don’t know, I just have a feeling it’s something more serious”

Ethan’s POV

Benny said “what are you talking about? You don’t even know them” I said “I don’t know, I – I just – feel it” he said “dude, you’re a seer, not a feeler. You’re supposed to get visions, not feel something is gonna happen” I said “dude, calm down. Why are you so angry at me?” he said “sorry, I’m not mad at you. I honestly don’t know what’s happening with me” I said “it’s okay, just try to calm down” he said “I will” I said “let’s talk about something else” he said “agreed” I said “so, is any of them a girl?” he said “dude, you said to talk about something else” I said “I know this is something else” he said “fine” I said “so…” he asked “so what?” I said “you didn’t answer my question” he sighed and said “yes, they’re twins” I said “cool, dude. You have twin girl cousins” he said “no, one of them is a girl and the other is guy” I said “oh, how old is she?” he said “14 or so” I asked “is she single?” he said “I don’t know, let’s if I remember oh, that’s right I haven’t seen her in like 10 years. So I’m supposed to know” I said “how was I supposed to know you hadn’t seen her in that long?” he said “whatever hey, can I hang out at your place the rest of the day I don’t want any awkward introduction” I said “sure” he said “oh, and can you sleep over?” I said “sure, then I’ll have a chance to meet her before school”.

................................................................................

Okay, so here's second chapter.

I know it's not that long but I'll try to make next chapter longer.

I tought about it and decided that the story will actualy start after the episode "blue moon" and there won't be anymore changes about it.

And I want 3 votes and 2 comment. It's not that much and I just want to make sure atleast 2 or 3 people are reading this.

Okay, so when I do have the 3 votes and 2 comments maybe I'll upload that same day or a day after.

Oh, and one last thing         Vote.Comment.Fan