The Girl Next Door: Chapter 5

This chapter goes to @vampiregirl1246 for telling me the closest to Cameron’s real birthday now I know when it is.

Chapter 5

Crystal’s POV

Rose said “I – we can’t tell you” Ethan said “sure you can. I swear we won’t tell. Right Benny?” he (Benny) said “we won’t” and put a hand on my lap. Rose looked at me and said “I think we can trust them”  I said “me too” Rose said “but, we should tell them separately”

-okay, I tell him in the kitchen and you in his room- Rose tought, I nodded. She got up and said “Ethan, will you please follow me?” he got up and they both left.

“can we go to one of the rooms, to tell you there?” Benny said “sure, let’s go to mine” I nodded and we both got up and entered his room.

I sat on a chair and he on his bed, I said “Okay to make a long story short. I’m a werewolf, I can morph into a wolf. I’m Omega, third in comand of ‘The Feras Umbra Wolf Pack’. It’s a really small pack which consists on: Rose, Ryder, Jace, and me.”

“Everyone has a ‘soul mate’ humans find them by dating, but us wolfs and vamps notice when someone it our mate. A few wolfs have special abillities, I for example can notice who’s mate is who.”

He nodded and said “alright, but what does Feras Umbra mean?” I said “Feras Umbra is Latin for ‘The Shadows of Wild Beasts’” he said “oh, and have you found your mate?” I said “no” he said “well good, ‘cause I was wondeing if you would go out with me” I said “sure” and smiled at him.

I asked “so what are you?” he said “what do you mean?” I said “your not gonna tell me you’re an ordinary human” he said “oh, that. Well I’m a spell master.”

I asked “are there more supernatural creatures in White Chapel?” he said “yeah, werewolves, zombies, vampires, evil trees…” I nodded and asked “their more werewolves here?” he said “well, not exactly a werewolf, he turned into a dog.”

I said “oh, did you say vampires?” he said “yes, actually we’re friends with one, well 3 actually”

 “This is just perfect” I said with sarcasm, he said “what are you talking about?” I said “Rose, hates vampires” he said “so, what’s wrong with werewolves and vampires hating each other? They are archenmies after all” I said “you don’t get it, she hates them more than the average werewolf. She hates ‘em as much as Malfoy hates mudbloods”

He said “wait, you watch Harry Potter?” I said “yes, and you still don’t get it” he said “relax, what’s the worst that could happen?” I said “other that she’ll try to kill those friends of yours, nothing” he said “it’s okay – wait what?! She can’t kill Erica, Sarah or Rory” she said “well, atleast she won’t attack unless the other one does first”He said “so we just have to warn them” I said “right.”

I said “let’ go down stairs” he nodded and we got up. ““could you please stay out of my toughts”  I heard someone say, Rose said “yes”. They were about to kiss and Benny faked cough .

“Are you ready to go?” I asked, she  nodded and got up. –Should we tell them to come?- I asked, she shook her head and tought –it’s too dangerous. But, maybe we should”

“Hey, guys do you want to come with us?” we asked in  unision, Benny said “sure” and Ethan said “I don’t know” Rose said “please” he said “fine, just let me go change” she nodded and they (Benny and Ethan) went to change. And we went to our room.

I said “Maybe we should call them” Rose said “I’ll call Benny” she went to their room and came back a second later, she said “they’re downstairs”.