I Don't Like You...Oh Wait, Ya I Do-Juliet Ch. 13

hey guys! got the votes really quick! 65 VOTES THIS TIME!!!! im super hyper up, i've been getting some good support too! but i want some comments pleasse!!!! thanks!

comment!

fan!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

peace i'm outtie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

We ran for what seemed like hours but in reality was only fifteen minutes. It was so fun though, even though it was a little bit clichéd. A girl and guy, running in the rain, laughing, she was wearing his jacket, the whole she-bang.                                                                                           

But it was so precious, it felt as if it were just me and Conner, two people falling for each other-wait...what? We were friends if that. Yeah, just friends, surrounded by a bubble and just having a good time.  The hotel was in sight, it was the very first building on the right side of the street, stretching up several stories with lots of lights. We slowed down to a walk and at that moment, the rain was accompanied by hail. Millions of little pieces of sharp ice, cascading through the air, clinking on every available surface. Connor and I bolted toward the hotel; legs pumping tirelessly as I once again hoisted the jacket up over my head.

We reached the front door finally and I immediately slowed down, trying to catch my breath. Conner ran a few steps farther than I did, right through the doors of the hotel which parted just before he was about to smack into them. He peeked back around the door a few moments later and his face was so comical I couldn’t help but laugh. He did the little smirk where one corner of his lip twitched up and his eyebrow went up with it, the hair plastered to his forehead moving as well.

“Well are you coming then?” he asked in a partially impatient voice and I nodded, quickly following him to the front desk. Much to my surprise, Conner quickly took charge “Hello, I need one room for tonight only, preferably with two beds” he said, folding his arms on the counter and leaning forward over them. The front desk lady looked up at Conner, then me, then Conner again.

“I’m sorry sir but I can’t legally allow you to do that, you’re both obviously underage. And I can’t rent rooms to minors unless a parental figure is with you.” She smiled apologetically and I could tell Conner was stumped.

“Ma’am, you don’t seem to understand, me and my companion we’re not....that is, we aren’t...we wouldn’t-“

“We’re twins!” I heard someone blurt and then I realized that it was me. Where the hell did that come from?!? I asked myself but quickly shook the thought. “Fraternal of course” I added as an afterthought. The lady was flustered and embarrassed and I silently gave myself a congratulations on my lying skills which obviously have improved drastically. “Oh, I’m so sorry sir; now that I think about it, you two do look a little bit alike I thought you and your sister here were a couple, and a very cute one at that. Wait just a moment while I find an available room.” She said, turning to her computer and typed some keys on her keyboard, looking at her screen intently as if it held the secrets to the universe. A few moments of awkward silence in which Conner threw me a grateful look that I returned with a smug one before the oblivious lady announced “We have several rooms but all of them only have one double bed, will that be alright?” she asked, looking at us expectantly.

Without missing a beat Conner replied “Of course, nothing wrong with two twins to share a bed, right sis?” he asked, elbowing me in the side a tad too hard which awarded him a punch to the side and a crisp “Nope!” I snorted, trying to keep from laughing as he reacted to the punch, obviously pained by it.