Chapter 8

I have now got only three more weeks left of the school holidays and i still havent met anybody yet. however today me and my mum have been invited over to a neighbours house, it is a lady that works with my mum that has invited us round. she has a two sons and a daughter, but the two youngest are apparently on a trip so there is only one sibling at home and i have no idea what gender they are, how old they are, if they are nice or not, but i guess if they my age or around there then i need a new friend!

i have 3 hours to get ready, pleanty of time right.. no im a girl, what do you think its gonna take me 5 mins to get ready and walk out the door, i dont think so haha. i decide on  wearing my light denim high waisted shorts and tuck my batman singlet into them and wear my black vans. i put on a thin layer of foundation and a bit of concealer on and put a bit of mascara on. im not a tacky barbie doll, i only ever wear a bit of makeup and most of the time i dont even bother but today is the first time meeting new people, first impressions count right!

3 hours later

Me and my mum are finally ready and we walk out of the door, to my surprise we didnt walk very far, in fact we only crossed the garden because it seems like they only live next door, my mum wasnt kidding when she said that they lived very close. Its a shame that pete had to go and do a business trip for a week but oh well he'll just have to meet them when he comes back. My mum knocks on the door and from the inside i hear shouting and some running around (maybe down the stairs idk) and then a woman looking around my mums age opens the door and greets us.

A/N i know this is short but i have to do homework and by the way in this story ashton calum michael and luke all go to norwest hight school:) i will probs upload soon bye friends *creppy smile and wave at screen*