chapter 7

Emily's Pov

Finally the moving vans dropped of the last of the stuff that we needed for the new house in sydney. it took around 2 days for everything to be shipped over from england and we even sent our stuff off before us!

I havent made any friends yet here, but then again ive been to busy unpacking to go outside, the only time ive actually had time to go outside was when we had a bbq last night on the beach. To be honested, i am exhausted but it is all worth it.

I have now finished decorated my room it has 3 white/cream and 1 baige wall, on the baige wall i have lots of lyrics from my favourite bands like all time low, one direction, boy like girls and some ed sheeran. im literally obsessesd with ed sheeran and one direction, they are literally my life, im constantly on twitter, tumblr, wattpad haha there is some crazy fanfics on wattpad! my favourite quote on my wall is probably, "if i fall for you would you fall too"that is an ed sheeran quote, and also "be a true heart not a follower".

all of my quotes mean something to me, at my last school, i used follow around the wrong people and then when i found out that some of them were bitching about me behind my back i left that "friendship" group and my only friends were boys and laura. i suppose it was still okay except for the the fact that the boys being my friends all the girls hated me because they were all VERY hot and i always would get hugs from them and i could tell them anything, they were like my brothers but all the girls thought that i was this massive slut going around all the boys, but i guess i dont really care what they say, as long as my friends, family and i know the real me im happy. That is another reason i am sort of glad that i moved, A FRESH START!

On my other three walls i have made a massive collage of all y friends back home (all the boys and laura) altogether i have about 50 photos with around 15 of my friends in, it just brings back so many memories of them and all of the good times we have had together. i have some posters of one direction around my room (niall being my favourite) and an american flag and an irsh flag. i lived in america for a year when i was 10 becuase i wanted to live with my dad for a bit to see how things went but i decided i dodnt like it and came back to the uk. And the irish flag is obviously from ireland becuase my aunty and all of my cousins live there and i sometimes go down for holidays or just to see my famalam(family).

On my desk i have my laptop, canvas and paints and pencils and some of my music that i have writen.Did i mention that i love to draw, ever since i have been little i have loved it, it is somewhere that you can just let all your emotions out and not have to hurt any one or anything. I also love writing  songs, none of my songs are very good but it makes my mum happy to see i am doing something productive woth my life and it gives me something to do when i  am bored. 

In the corner of my room i have my guitar and my cajon drum (the drum box that ashton uses sometimes) i love to play music, in england i used be in a band with Matthew, James, Ryan and corey. i played the guitar and the cajon, matthew played the guitar also and sung, james played bass, ryan played the keyboard and i also sung a little. we were pretty good and we posted some covers on youtube on one of our videos we got 1 million views but that is only becasuse niall horan noticed it and retweeted it. That day was one of the best days of my life!

Oh yeah did i mention, i have a freaking walk in wardrobe and an en suite bathroom woop woop. i love my mum!

A/N i might update again today im not sure. and once again sorry if there are any spelling mistakes i havent checked through it:) stay safe guys byeeee!!:)