Chapter 3

At the airport Emily's pov

Once I was in the car on my way to the airport I texted Laura and James to come to the airport and that I would have 1hour to explain and say goodbye. Laura texted back immediately saying that she was in her way. But James texted back saying

"I am sick of your games your always leading me on and the next thing I know you are moving to the other side of the world"

That shocked me.... A lot

I did the only thing I could and texted him back saying

"Fine but your the one who has a girlfriend and barely even talks to me anymore, what kind of a best friend are you"

It hurt me so much to write that bit not as much as it Hurt to receive the next text from James saying

"I hate you don't ever talk to me again you are obviously not my best friend if you are moving without saying goodbye... I loved you"

I turned off my phone. I am done with this drama, it just hurt knowing that I will probably meet see him again. I was so confused. He liked me. But he has a girlfriend ugggg why are boys so confusing!

30mins later Laura's pov

When I got a text from Emily telling me that she was moving to the other side of the world I thought she was joking but when I rang her she sounded deadly serious and like she was about to cry so I told her that I would be there as soon as I could to spend my last hour with her.

Once I got to the airport I started to search frantically for Emily. She was right there waiting for her plane! Her hands balled in fist with tears streaming down her face

I hated to see her like this, we have been best friends since we could walk because she is also my next door neighbour, if anything ever happened to either of us we would be each others rocks along with james.

Speaking of James should he be here now.

Emily's pov

I sat down in my seat in the waiting room with my mum and dad in front of my. I am only child. I wish I had older siblings at times like these but the closest thing I have to a sister is Laura and now even she is being ripped away from me.

I heard somebody's broken sad voice call me name. I searched around the busy room trying to locate the voice that had to be laura.

There she was running towards me, I set off running too

Haha this must look like a scene out of one of those really cliche movies, how I am going to miss this.

1 hour later on the plane

I said goodbye to Laura and I told her everything about James and she said that she is not going to even talk to him for a while, I guess he deserved it but I feel so bad, it isn't his fault I'm moving. Why is my life such a screwup right now ugggghhhhh!!