Nouis :: Begin Again

It's been eight months. I've finally got a date with a really nice boy, and, of course, Harry just had to ruin it.

There was a loud knock on my door. Naturally, I answered it. I was shocked to find Harry there.

"You're not his, you're mine." Harry said before I could even open my mouth to speak. "I don't care what you say anymore Niall."

Harry's lips slammed to mine. I couldn't pull away, because his arms were wrapped around my waist. That doesn't mean I didn't try.

"I know you're still in love with me and I'm not gonna let you go." He walked away. I just stood there with tears streaming down my face. I would never get rid of him, would I?

I shut the door and pressed my back to it, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. I walked to the bathroom, my legs shaking, and looked in the mirror. I took another deep breath, looking over my body. Harry never like it when I wore plaid, but I love plaid.

I walked to my bedroom and locked the door, tears streaming down my face. I plugged my headphones into my iPod. Begin Again by Taylor Swift blared through them, making me smile but cry harder at the same time.

Harry said he never got this song. I bet he still doesn't get it, even though it's happening right in front of his eyes. I get it. I know exactly what it's about. It's about moving on and finding someone new, which is what I'm doing. Harry doesn't seem to get that.

I wiped away my tears, trying to calm down. Every time I cried, I just couldn't stop. It was so frustrating.

I walked down to the kitchen and got a bottle of water from my fridge, taking a long sip. For some reason, drinking something- anything- helps me calm down.

I wiped away my tears and splashed a bit of water on my face. I took a deep breath, wiping my face with a paper towel, and took another deep breath.

I check the time, realizing I had about ten minutes until I had to get to the cafe. It was a Wednesday evening, and I was going on a date with a lovely boy named Louis. He and I had met in the same cafe, where he worked, and we decided to have our first date there. It seemed special that way.

I went outside, looking around to make sure Harry wasn't there before walking down the street. The cafe was there, which was great. I could see Louis pretty much whenever I wanted.

I had about five minutes until the date actually started. I figured I would be waiting a while, so I was surprised when I saw him waiting there for me already, leaning against the door. He brightened up when he saw me, running over and pulling me into a hug.

"There you are! I was waiting for you!" He let me go and smiled.

"How long were you waiting?" I laughed. He shrugged.

"About ten minutes." He admitted, a blush on his cheeks. Wow. He was early! I was expecting him to be late. But then I realized it was Harry that was always late. . . . Of course he has to come up right now, huh?

"That's really sweet Louis." I said, a blush settling on my cheeks as well. He smiled and kissed my nose, taking my hand gently.

"Come on." He smiled, leading me over to the almost empty cafe. He pulled me over to a table and pulled out my seat, helping me into it. Harry never did that. . . . That was so sweet, I almost felt like crying. He was so gentle and perfect with me . . . I've never had anybody like that. It was a great new feeling.

I don't think he knows how nice that was, but I sure do. He sat across from me, smiling a dazzling smile as he leaned closer, his elbows resting on the table.