--chapter 3--

amber:

"please dont do this to me, miss!" i sat up, getting away from her chest. she gave me the 'haha ha your gonna tell me everything' stare. "you have to tell me everything. I promise i won't tell anyone, even ms baired! " i didnt trusted her one bit. "no, i dont trust you miss. Please let me be " i stood up to carry on working but she threw me back down. "none of us are leaving until you spill." i gave her the 'do you think i honestly care' look and she sighed. "amber? You need to listen to me honey. Amber? Are you listening? " i told her all sorts of lies ; its the cat, just scrapped it, i fell over, but she took none of it."if you dont tell me amber i WILL have to tell someone else." she sighed slipping down her chair. " FINE DONT TELL ANYONE! i finish on 6 minutes can i tell you in a quieter place?"

I got us both a milkshake to go and told my co-worker,frank, to lock up. I didn't trust this Farrington women so i didnt know whether i should lie or tell the truth. My brain hurt.

we ended up in the local park, it wasn't too busy. the drive was silent but decent. before we got out she looked at me; she put her hand on my thigh and i tried not to flinch. "truth yes?" i nodded and we got out the car. we strolled around the park and i told her. I told her how my perants had died and my sister was a slut and how shes never in, how i get bullied at school and how my ex-girlfriend harasses me 24/7. I admitted i selfharm and she grabbed hold of my arm and rolled up my sleeve and kissed the scarrs. "promise me you'll never do this again!" i could tell she had fear and sympathy in her eyes but i didnt want sympathy. I want a life, perants, a degree. I want what i need. I swallowed my spit and shook my head. " no, i - i can't promise. Im sorry miss." i had tears burning my eyes and a drop set free rolling down my cheak. "im sorry! " and i ran home. It was only a few blocks down the road.

"im home!" i called to no-one in particular.
I grabbed a razor and a few bottles of wine, sat in the bathroom and cut...

A/N: okay so this was really corney oh well! i dont know what to say now so bye
stay safe and happy xx -hollie