--chapter 1--

amber pov :

i woke up to the sound of 'kick me', by bvb, from my phones alarm clock. Daym thing. "GO TO HELL!" i shouted at it. there was no one in the house, never is. my perants died when i was 12; they were in a car accident. my sister claire however, shes home in the afternoon sometimes but shes the slut of the family. mother and father didn't like me because im a lesbian. 'its just a phase, you'll get over it!' they loved claire though. Claire was there appsolout favourite, well fuck you!

I was already late to school, by the way. i like to walk to school as i dont want the same thing to happen to me as it did with my perants.

when i got to school i got a new diary and timetable and shit and walked to first period. It was the first day of term after the Thanksgiving break. 'bringggg!' the tardie bell, yayy! I was officially late.

I stood outside my English class thinking how if i play it cool grandad aaron would let me off. I say grandad... He isnt my grandfather as such. He was my Grandfathers best friend before he passed away but he had basically raised me. as i knock on the door a young female awnsers. "you must be amber?" i nodded at her knowledge. "and you would be..?" she smiled telling me shes my new English teacher. "weres mr harris?" she told us he'd retired and she'll be taking over. i took my seat at the back of the room and she introduced her self. "my names anne Farrington and im 23. I was originally born in Australia but ive lived in california for some time now. A year and a few months to be prosised." it came to my turn and i sighed standing up slowly. "im amber smith, im 16, and im from England. I was raised here in california since the age of 6 and thats it really. " i sat down. "tell her how you're gay amber!" she schools jockey sniggered. "and how you're perants hated you, poor them, died knowing you're there daughter! " I pulled a face trying not to let it get to me.blinking restley,I rested my head on my folded arms, on the table and stayed that way for the rest of the lesson. Half way during first period miss Farrington kneeled beside me, "you ok babe?" i knodded taking in her hot Australian accent. Wait... What??

"leave me alone please!" i gritted my teeth. "is it because of what that dude said? I can get him to stop?" i said "no" and "its fine" but she continued. "i can give him detention, give him a word or two---!" i interrupted her by shouting a massive no! "oh, um ok... Class get on with the task set, and amber can i have a word after class?" i was so nervous what the fuck! I nodded and the rest of the hour went as fast as whatever

A/N: ok so hii again, this is my second book yayy! Im crap at keeping with the schedule so i probably wont finnish lol i hope i do though... ill probably update once a week tbh sorry. love you all and keep safe. xxx -hollie
(the picture is of anne)