--chapter 2--

annes pov:

"dissmiss, amber here please." her synchronised body spins around on her wedged heel. "what?" why was she being so blunt? Did she do this to every teacher or did she really hate me ? "you were tardie, why?" she rolled her eyes trying to look all big. "over slept." i laughed telling her ive never met such an honest child. "can i go now?" i showed a crocked smiled and nodded. She itched her head and her bracelets feel up her arm. She had scratches. Lots. They looked pretty deep. was it self harm? The cat? Half of me thought it could well be the cat but the other told me to stop ball shiting. I need to ask her about it. Ask why. Make sure she stops.
---------Later that day---------
i was on my way back from school when i thought i should pop in and get a quick drink from the café across the street from mine.
there to my surprise was amber. her hair in a messy bun and a apron on. It had flower all down it and i wondered what she was doing with that on serving customers. I mean, she was hardly a freshman.

"oh shit..." she murmured under her breath.
"amber,do you work here? " i questioned sorta already knowing the awnser. "yeah." she bowed her head in shame. Why was she ashamed? "why?" she gave me a death stare. "im telling you jack. You'll just blabber to the school and to the social services and foster care and just piss off." she started crying. Something bad was obviously happening in her family and i was dieing to know why. Call me 'sally Webster' but she was my student and i cared about her. I hugged her tight telling her she's safe with me. We walked over to a table and she wiped her tears.

"im such an idot im really sorry." i shhed her and i closed her eyes. The tears had stained her cheeks with mascara, 'that's gonna be a killer to wash off'
"why are you here honey?"
She pulled a look and scrached her neck. That reminded me about her arms. Was this a good time to ask? I was so confused.
"i need the money. My sister claire is almost never home and well... My perants are dead. I need to pay the rent and gas and shit. Im gonna end up getting evicted! " she blinked trying not to let the tears out. "i can pay a few if you like? " stupid mouth, it just came out. "no its your money, i can survive. " i finally managed to give her the motivation to get the help i was offering. "on one condition... "her eyebrows flew up. "your arms!" her smile turned upside down. She started to cry again and once again i hugged and confited her. What did i do?

A/N : ahh school tomorrow is gonna kill me help me the picture above is amber btw. Stay safe and happy guys xxxx -hollie