Prom?

A/n

Hey girlies....i don't really have anything to say besides I might get Starbucks tomorrow!! Whoo hoo !! Oh and I'm sleeping in my pantry :) anyways yeah ill stop boring you :)

Katie's p.o.v. 

When I woke up this morning I new it was going to be a good day,I don't know why I just had this feeling in my stomach that made me feel like everything was gonna be perfect.

As I got out of bed I decided that today was going to be one o the days where I actually care about my outfit.

I went over to my closet and decided in wear a navy tank top that fit me perfectly with a white cardigan, red high waisted shorts that had white and blue flowers scatters everywhere (there ALOT cuter than what they sound) and a pair of my black vans.

I went into my bathroom and straightened my naturally straight hair and put my bangs in a small bumb secured with Bobbie pins.

For markup I kept it simple, winged eyeliner, mascara, along with some concealer and base.

After I brushed my teeth I put on some nude lipstick and a swipe of pink lipgloss. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.

As I was walked into school I went straight to my locker and put my stuff in, then headed to my 1st period.

When I got there Liam glanced at me from the person he was talking to but then did a double take. I smiled walked over to him.

"Like what you see?" I asked in a jokingly way. He blushed and I just laughed. He was so cute when he blushed.

"So how have you been?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Fine, how about you?" He asked smiling.

'I'm good." After I said that the teacher came in and we all scattered to our spots.

"Alright everybody, for your semester exam you are going to do a project about the periodic tabel. So partner up while I hand out information forms." She said and started handing out papers the whole room started getting loud.

I turned around when someone said my name. I turned around to see Liam.

"Do you want to be partners?" He asked smiling.  

I nodded and moved to sit next to him. He smiled and we started talking about our project.

~~~lunch~~~

When I walked to lunch I saw hunter and Niall sitting at our Tabel. They usually were the first ones there anyways. They were laughing. You could tell that they loved each other from the look in each others eyes. I had always wanted someone to look at me like that.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard a deep husky voice by my ear.

"Are you gonna come sit with us or stare at Niall and Hunter all day?" Said Harry winking. I laughed and walked with him. As I sat down Liam sat next to me and smiled. We all started talking and then somehow the subject prom can up.

No body had dates besides Hunter and Niall of course. So we were all discussing who should go with who and the dresses that we were going to wear.  finally the lunch bell rang and we all went to class. Liam asked me if i wanted to go over to his house and work on the pariodic tabel. i thought it was odd that he wanted to start working on it right away and hesitated but hen gave in.

~~~~Liams house~~~~

Liam drove us to his house and his mom greeted me with a warm hug. 

"OH are you little lilo's new girlfirend?" she asked and winked at liam. He blushed. 

"No mom, were just friends." he smield

"well i woudnt be surprised if you were. She is a neauty." she exclaimed and i blushed

"Thank you mrs.Payne." i said smileing. she looked down and her eyes widend. 

"OH my goodness Honey!! What happend!?!?" She exclaimed holding up my arms in disbelif. 

Liam looked nervous and gave me a 'you better not tell or else.' look. 

i started to panik. I mean what was i supposed to say? 

"oh i uhh...im really clumsy and fell...down the stairs...and the kit a lamp...yeah thats what happend" I said satisfied at my excuss. She seem convinced and smiled.

"oh well okay. Im going to let you to do your project together now. Theres snacks and drinks in the kitchen if you get hungry." We nodded and went up to Liams room. He shut the door and i sat on his bed. 

"That was a close one." He said sighing. i looked at my hands and twiddled my thumbs. He noticed that something was wrong with me and went over to me. 

"Look, i am really sorry...about everything." he said sencirly. 

"I know. Lets just get this over with." i Grabed my science text book and flipped to a random page. Liam came and sat next to me.

"Kaitie?" he asked. I looked up  at  hiim. 

"Yeah?" 

"I was wondering, um what was your old school like?" he asked.. Well that was random. 

" well It was amazing. I had 3 very best friends and we all loved eachother and i had an amazing boyfrind named Justin, but he ended up cheating on me so i guess he was that amazing." we both laughed. We ended up talking the whole night and when i looked at the clock it said 9:46. 

"oh i should get going my parents are going to flip!." i said and closed my text book which we didnt even use because we talked and laughed all night long. 

"oh sorry." He said and looked at the ground. 

"Dont be sorry i really had an amazing night 'studying'. I havnt had one in a while." I said smileing i looked  at him and he looked me straight in the eyes and smiled. All of the sudden he does something i would nevver thought Liam would ever do.

His face came closer to mine and he brushed a piece of my chochlate brown hair behind my hair. He was looking at my eyes then glanced down at my lips then up again. I would feel his breath on me and i didnt even relise i was leaning in until i felt a pair of soft pink lips on my plump ones. He pulled away slowly, me still in shock and smiled. 

"Will you go to prom with me?

A/N

Hey! hope you like this chapter!! leave a comment weather or not she should say yes or no :) 

Fan/vote/comment 

xx~Taylor