Chapter 16: Another Surprise

Yay 3 updates this week, I hope you guys are enjoying the story, I have big plans for this chapter and I made it extra long for you all!! *pats myself on the back for going on an update spree*

Warning: Language (F word) & ends on a cliff hanger

Don't like than Don't read

Emily was going through her cupboard, "Nothing, I don't wear dresses!" she growled before she kicked her wall.

"Damon!" she yelled as she walked down stairs, "I need money"

Damon frowned "What for?" he asked.

"I want to buy myself a dress" she said.

"Your actually going to wear a dress" Damon mused "Well i'll have to get my camera"

Emily rolled her eyes, "Money?" she reminded him and held her hand out.

Damon grabbed a roll of money out of his wallet, all together there was over $2,000 "yes! Thanks Damon" she grabbed the car keys and went the leave but Damon stopped her.

"Jeremy go with her, take your gun" Damon ordered and Jeremy got up out of the chair, he turned the ps4 off and brushed the chip crumbs off his shirt and pants.

"Uncle I can take care of myself" Emily argued, but Damon gave her a look, a look she knew very well and it said 'Don't argue with me'

"Keep her safe Jer" Damon said looking Jeremy in the eye "If she gets hurt it's on you" he added before walking towards the inside bar.

Emily sighed; "You can come, but I'm driving" She said smirking before playfully nudging him.

Jeremy laughed and raced her to the car, "Okay so you're faster than me" he muttered before getting inside the car and doing his seat belt.

The drive was 15 minutes and filled with Emily's out of tune singing to Focus by Ariana Grande; "F-F-Focus on me!" she said as she shook her head to the beat.

"You're so weird" Jeremy muttered with a laugh.

"You're welcome" Emily replied with a laugh as she stopped the car out the front of an antique looking store full of over 1,000 dresses.

After almost 2 hours of trying on dress after dress a beautiful knee high purple dress caught her eye.

She grabbed her size and hurried into the change room, "Opinions?" she asked turning to j=Jeremy, his eyes were wide and his mouth open.

"Wow" was all he could say.

Emily laughed "I'm assuming you like it yes?" she asked, she gave him a twirl, "It's so comfortable"

"It looks really nice on you" Jeremy said smiling.

Emily smiled, "i'll take it" she said to the shop keeper, Emily handed her $712 and left.

Emily carried her new dress to the car, Jeremy grabbed the keys off of her and hurried to the driver's seat, "I'm driving this time!" he called out.

She laughed and got in the passenger's seat, after 10 minutes she groaned "You drive like a grandpa"

He laughed and picked up the speed startling her "Yes because I don't want anything to happen to you" he made eye contact with her, big mistake.

He felt his cheeks heat up "Damon would kill me" he quickly added and looked back on to the road.

"Yeh" Emily muttered, it got really awkward, she turned to the window and bit her lip.

They arrived back home and Jeremy gave Emily her keys back, not a word was said; she grabbed her dress and hurried inside.

"You left the door open Damon" She said as she walked in, she placed her dress down.

Walking in further she noticed a note left on the bench who she assumed was from Damon, boy was she wrong.

Unfolding the note with her fingers she read the cursive writing, her eyes widened.

'hello love

Cammy again, while you were out buying a dress my witch friend allowed me into your home, Now your uncle is a little tied up and so is that hunter friend of yours. If you want to see them again you'll come to the ball, it starts in an hour can't wait to see you.

Much love Cammy'

Emily growled under her breath, she scrunched up the note and ripped it to shreds.

"That bitch!!" she yelled kicking the kitchen bench.

She ran a hand through her hair, they couldn't have gone too far, Jeremy was JUST with her.

She pulled out her phone and tried to ring him, no answer "Fuck" she mumbled under her breath.

She grabbed her dress, ran upstairs and quickly changed into it, she grabbed a pair of black converse shoes that covered her ankles and then started on her face and hair.

She curled her blonde hair and then applied a basic cover of makeup, looking in the mirror she walked down stairs.

When she got downstairs she saw the clock and noticed she only had 10 minutes left to get to the address.

The drive alone was 10 minutes, once she got there she called out "Cammy you bitch where are you?!"

In a second Cammy appeared behind her, "Are you sure you want to die in that dress?"

Emily smirked "Are you?"

Cammy chuckled, she was wearing a blood red knee length dress, she usually wears gowns but during a fight she couldn't be tripping over her dress now could she?

"Come on than bring it on" Cammy replied with a smirk of her own.

Emily threw the face punch than...

Ending it here luvs haha you all probably hate me for ending it on a cliff hanger! :-P

This chapter was 900 words exactly.

comments = chapter 17