Chapter 11: The Choice

Hope you enjoy chapter 11! i think ill stop this story at about 20 chapters depends on how I make it end xx

Kol’s POV

Throwing the hunter out of the way I bent down to Emily with a smile only to have her back away in fear which made my heart ache.

I saw in the corner of my eye the hunter watching cautiously, I smirked knowing that he can’t get out until Bonnie lifts the spell.

“Who wants to have some fun?” I said with a chuckle rubbing my hands together, turning to face Emily she had curled herself into a pathetic loose ball.

I gave her a wink before in the blink of an eye grabbed Jeremy by the waist and chuckled when he struggled, he was pretty strong but stronger than me.

”Kol!” I heard the hunter gasp as I squeezed him tighter possibly leaving bruising marks on his fragile human body.

Emily immediately jumped up as planned; her eyes welled with tears as she watched my brown challenging eyes.

“L-let him go Kol p-please” she stuttered as a single tear slipped she didn’t bother wiping it away.

I shook my head and clicked my tongue before releasing the boy un-expected causing him to fall flat on his face, he immediately scrambled into a corner watching me.

“Kol w-why are you acting like t-this?!” Emily yelped as I back her up into the wall.

I ran my hand down her cheek smirking when she shivered and tried to back up but she couldn’t I had her trapped.

I lost my smirk and gave her a soft glance “You really wanna know what I did?” I whispered into her ear. “I turned it off”

I pulled away eager to see Emily’s reaction only to see her face blank and her eyes wide.

“No, no, no, no” She said over and over until sobs wreaked through her body.

Jeremy got up and was about to comfort her, no way in hell will he ever touch her again.

“Stay back mate, I wouldn’t want to have to chop off that arm of your now would I?” there. That made him stop.

The door suddenly burst open where a growling Klaus stood with gritting teeth, he looked pissed off.

“Gilbert invite me in now” Klaus sneered.

“Do it and ill kill Emily” I hissed picking up Emily threatening to snap her neck.

Poor Emily L

Sorry it’s short but school is crazy!

Im starting 5 new stories so check them out!

Comment what you think Jeremy will choose; I love hearing your thoughts.