Why Me?

They all stare at me with mixed emotions dancing on their faces. Shock, horror and complete and utter awe. "Fuck." Ty mumbles under his breath before looking to the ground and rubbing the nape of his neck. He breathe's out deeply and looks back to me.

My body feels frozen, my hands trembling. What did I just do? Everyone keeps looking from me to Mindie laying limp on the grass. My vision becomes blurred as tears flood my eyes. I blink feeling a tear escape, sliding numbly down my cheek. I turn to see Mindies friends down on the ground beside her, checking her pulse. I didn't fucking kill her, jeez. Everything gets to my head. I have noone to talk to, nowhere to go. What am I doing here? What do I do? All the questions fly through my headspace and before I realise, I'm running back through the park, sprinting.

Tys POV.

She took off. I instinctively panicked and chased after her leaving my friends to deal with the mess Fredda left behind. As I run, I can't help but think this is all my fault. If I had of pushed that bitch away in the first place and not let her toy with Freddas emotions, well, I doubt we'd be here.

Her body becomes closer as her pace drops. I can hear the sobs escaping past her lips and a pain strikes my chest. I reach her finally as she begins to walk and I slow down and pick her up from behind. She continues to cry as I pull her close to my chest and carry her bridal style back to my car. I gently place her in the front seat as if she were asleep and I didn't want to wake her.

I jog round and get in my side of the car and buckle up. I go to turn the key to the engine but Freddas words interrupt me. "Why?" I stop my actions and turn to face her, scrunching my eyebrows in curiousity. "Wha-"

"You know what I mean. Why ME?" My face softens as I feel the emotion in her voice telling me that she feels she isn't good enough, isn't beautiful. I reach over to her and take her hands in mine, staring deeply into her panda bear eyes. I smile and wipe away the makeup from under her eyes with the pad of my thumb. "Babe, why does it matter? I like you ok? For you." She laughs and buckles herself in, removing all seriousness from the conversation. "You know, if you hadn't punched her out, I would've." I tease.

"Oh sweetheart, I didn't do it for you." She giggles at herself and I find myself smiling. "You really are something Fredda Jones."

"You too Black."

A/N I AM SO SORRY! To those few people who are reading this, I am having writers block therefore the tinsey winsey chapter. Hope you like it anyway and I am gaining reads YAY!