The Morning After Rebellion

A/N- Ok this is quite short but I like where it ends. Please leave comments and votes pleeeeeeeeease. It is my first proper story and it would mean the world to me. x

I wake up to the warm rays of sun hitting my face. I flutter my eyes open and rub the sleep away.  Opening my eyes I notice the dark makeup that has come off on my hands. I go to get up and wash it off because I’ve heard how bad for your skin it is to leave makeup on but am held back. I jump in my skin at the sight of a muscular arm wrapped around me. Holy shit. My head hurts like a bitch and I am in bed with a stranger and, this is not my house. I have never been here before. I freak out and rip the arm off of me and get out of the bed and run through the first door I see, into the ensuite bathroom, not even bothering to look at the boy in the bed. I shut the door and examine myself in the mirror. I look hideous. My makeup is smudged all across my face and my curls have become tangled. I rub the embarrassing drool marks from the corners of my mouth and splash my face with water from the sink. My head is pounding so I decide to sip some water from the tap too. I notice that I am not wearing my clothes but a large white shirt that drapes over my body, ending half way down my thigh.

What the hell happened last night? Oh my god. Dad is going to freak out! How can I have such a memory blank I mean, “Shit.” I blurt out, running a hand through my hair.

“What’s wrong?” A low voice says, full of concern. I turn around to see a sleepy Ty, wearing only boxers with his toned torso on show. I don’t realise how long I am staring at his god like body until he breaks the silence “Fredda? You alright?” He strides over to me, wrapping me in his arms. I throw my arms around his bare body, laying my head against his chest. Wait, what am I doing? I let go suddenly, avoiding his eyes. “I should go.” I mumble walking past him and into what I suspect is his bedroom. My eyes wander the room, searching for my clothes. When I find them I haul them into my arms and turn to leave but bang right into Ty and his rock hard abs. I look up at his face, framed in messy locks. “Would you fancy a ride? My Mum would be upset if you left without breakfast too.” He smiles. What? His Mum is completely alright with the fact he had a girl in his room, in his bed last night? Wow. Obviously how shocked I am shows in my expression because he chuckles deeply, grabbing both my shoulders and looking deeply into my eyes. “Don’t worry; she thinks you are staying in the guest room. She doesn’t mind. She’s all good.” He kisses my forehead making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Stop Fredda, you don’t even know him, stop. “Oh, I, um, have some homework to do.” I smile innocently, hoping he buys it. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion but seems to click. “Oh, just let me throw on some clothes and I’ll drive you home.” He squeezes my shoulder before walking over to his drawers, tugging out some clothes and he walks into his bathroom. I breathe out heavily once he closes the bathroom door and sit down on his bed, examining his room. It is surprisingly clean for a boy’s room. I’ve been to Brodies house many times and it is quite messy, in a homely way. But this, this is clean and white. The blinds are cracked open slightly, shining rays of sun leaking through. A desk sits in the corner, covered in book work and the sorts. A small TV hangs on the wall and a couch, chest of drawers and closet occupy the rest of the free wall space. It is all quite normal and easy on the eyes, not exactly what I expected the notorious bad boy of South Hill’s room to look like.

I hear the bathroom door click open and watch Ty appear at the doorway; leaning up against it looking more refreshed then when I last saw him. “Come on then.” He smiles, walking over to exit the room before pausing and turning around “You coming love?” He raises an eyebrow at me and I realise I am still sitting on his bed, clinging to my bundle of stuff as if my life depends on it. I get up awkwardly and walk past him into his hallway. I stop and wait for him to lead me out. I follow him down the hall and hear humming and smell the fat of bacon sizzling away in a pan. Oh how I love that smell. Ty walks through an arch, with me right on his tail and into his kitchen where a short figure stands at the stove. The soft humming stops as she turns around with a warm smile spread onto her lips. “Morning love.” She greets Ty, hopping over and standing on her tip toes to plant a small kiss on his cheek. How cute is this. Then she looks to me, her smile turning into a grin that takes up half of her face. “And you must be Fredda.” She squealed, enveloping me in a rib crushing hug. I wince and she lets go, still holding my shoulders like Ty was only a few minutes ago. “I met you last night but you seemed a bit, well, distant.” She winks at me and I don’t exactly catch her drift. “So I thought I shall introduce myself again. I’m Sherrie, Tyler’s mother. She continued to smile through our whole encounter and I decide to return the favour, shooting her a little grin. “Well nice to meet you, Sherrie.” I say.

                “I’ve made you two breakfast.” She says warmly, looking from me too Ty. I realise our close proximity and stealthily shuffle over a bit, widening the gap between us in embarrassment. I look to the short, bubbly lady in front of me, wondering where Ty inherited his height from, because she is certainly not very tall. But I can see where he gets his beautiful eyes from and his bouncy curls. “Sorry mum, Fredda has lots of homework, you know, school and all.” He told his mum, putting his hand to the small of my back and directing me out towards the hall again “Oh, well hopefully I’ll see you again soon dear!” She yelled from behind us as we continued out of the house. It wasn’t exactly how I had imagined Ty’s house to be like and I am pleasantly surprised. He takes me to his car before dropping his hand to open the door for me.

 He gets in the other side and before he can start the car I confront him “Did you get me drunk last night? On purpose?” I say as calmly as possible. His eyes are like saucers, wide in shock at my bold confrontation. “What the fuck Fredda? Why the hell would I do that?” He looks to me hurt and I can’t hold eye contact for much longer, looking down at my bare feet in embarrassment and wiggling my toes in nervousness. He sighs deeply and I can sense him running a hand through his hair. “Fredda, I would never do that to you. If you really want to know, you did it to yourself. After the dance, which I am assuming you remember, I ran out after you. When I finally caught you, you were in tears and I was going to take you home but Billy came past in his car and said something about a party at Wendy’s place before speeding past. When I got you in my car, you demanded I take you to the party and not back to your house. I tried to convince you to go home but you were determined to go to this party. I really didn’t know why but I thought there was no use arguing with you and drove you to Wendy’s. I was going to leave soon after we got there but you started going crazy and drinking WAY too much Fredda.” I can’t believe what I am hearing. Why would I do something as stupid as that? All the memories start flooding back to me and I can feel my eyes watering up. Ty took care of me. “I took you back to my house, you were too drunk to tell me where you lived and when I got you back to mine, you fell asleep instantly.” I am really shocked at how caring and thoughtful he is. I heard him gulp and I got the courage to look up from my toes. His face was red and he looked sad “Is that really what you think of me? You think I would take advantage of you like that?” I don’t know what to say. I really misjudged him and I think it hurt him, badly. “I-I, I’m sorry Ty.” I say looking into his eyes, drained of colour and a light grey. I feel like bursting into tears at the sight of his face. I am going to break when he puts his lips on mine kissing me softly but sweetly. I felt a small rush of happiness at the feeling of his lips against mine but he pulls away. I can’t have that. What a tease. I grab his neck, finally dropping my stuff and pull him down for another kiss. This time it is longer and more passionate. He cups my face in one hand and I now know what they mean when they say ‘Sparks Fly’. I pull away this time and watch colour soak back into his eyes, returning the beauty back into them. His grin is priceless and I am just happy he is smiley again. I don’t know why but I hate to see him sad. I think I am falling for this guy, hard, really hard. But he is the profound bad boy and is known for breaking hearts. Maybe it is just time he breaks mine.

A/N-hope you liked it even though it is short. I pinky promise it gets better the further you follow the story ok? Thanks x