Lights Out

I walk through the gate. The stone wall surrounding the school covered in judgemental kids whispering and snickering no doubt, about me. Life has changed so much in the last few days. Dad wouldn't talk to me last night when he found out I ditched school and saw my attire. Beth, Brodie and Dannie aren't speaking with me either. It honestly hurts. I don't know why people have to leave me, abandon me. Is it that easy to leave someone behind?

I feel a hand squeeze my side and look up at Ty. His beautiful smile shining a halo of light down upon me. When he looks at me I feel all the hatrid and sadness dissapear. He makes me feel wanted and not so alone. Today I decided to go back to wearing something a little more comfortable. I have on black thigh hugging skinny jeans and my white DMs. I pulled out my The Smiths band tee and just let my hair out naturally.

"Hey bro." Ty lets go of me to greet Hunter and the rest of his mates standing up against the wall of the science block. There are a couple girls there too who I suspect are girlfriends of the other boys. "Everyone, this is Fredda." Ty comes back to my side and introduces me to the crew. "Fredda this is Hunter, Sammie, Billy and this is Billys girl Cass and that is Jackie." He smiles, gently shoving me towards the girls.

Cass smiles at me and introduces herself again. She has large brown eyes and hair to match. Her hair is done up in a messy bun and her fringe has loose curls that frame her face. A big black jumper and light wash jeans adorn her petite figure as I look down on her. The girl Jackie steps off the wall she was previously leaned against and starts towards me and Cass. She has on black tights with combat boots and an open flannie with a The Smiths band tee much like mine underneath. Her striking red hair is curled but looks slightly slept on and her piercing greeb eyes land upon me. "So are you a fan?" she nods at my shirt. I gulp as she is scarily gorgeous. "Yeah I am." Her lip ring slides up as her red stained lips rise into a smile. "Good. Just making sure you ain't some attention seeking bitch who wears their shirts because they look good." Cass laughs at us and her nose piercing moves as she crinkles her nose in disgust. "Ew. Like that whore Mindie." We all laugh and exchange numbers before the bell rings and Ty whisks me away to class. I turn and wave to the girls and stifle a giggle. Cass reminds me so much of Beth. I wonder what she's up to right now?

Ty and I hold hands on the way to English first period and he leans down to whisper in my ear. "You like em?" He asks referring to his friends. I stop in the middle of the hallway and he stops too. I look up at his face and grin. "Fucking love em."

***********

My feet meet concrete and I start to feel heavy inside. My hands becoming clammy in Tys. "Don't worry love. Everyone comes here I doubt they'll be here ok?" Ty reassuringly squeezes my hand but I am still just as tense. The wind blows leaves from the park, dancing over the courts. I hear chatter and laughter as we reach the wall. We walk around it to the other side where I expect to see Cass, Jackie and the boys but instead Mindie and her little sluts. Atleast Beth and Dannie hadn't decided to come down for a little makeout session, I don't reckon I could face them.

"Oh look who it is." Mindie notices Ty and I and ny jaw clenches. Shit. She pushes herself off the wall, her bleached blonde shoulder length hair, straightened to perfection. "A new haircut Mindie?" I ask, my voice rich with sarcasm. She giggles and continues to approach me. I wait for her to stop at me but she turns to Ty. I let go of his hand and step back, he can take care of it. "What the fuck are you doing Black? Hanging out with frigid bitch over here." I purse my lips. She better shut up. She turns to me with an evil grin. "You can do better than this Ty baby. I mean you could have me." She runs her hand up his toned arm and I lose the plot. He jolts back but before he can say anything I'm on top of the skank. "WHORE!" I scream at her, pushing Ty behind me and glaring at Mindie. "You are such a bitch Jones!" She shoves me as hard as she can which only makes me stumble back into the arms of Ty. She smirks at me and goes to adress her friends. "Don't worry folks Fre-" I rip Tys arms from around me and run at Mindie. My knuckles collide with the side of her jaw with a smack! Her little body goes flying and she lands on the ground. THUD. Out fucking cold.

The skank crew can't even muster a word at my actions but there are a few gasps from behind me. I turn around to see Cass, Jackie, Hunter, Sammie and Billy behind Ty. "Holy shit."

A/N Oh shit. What is gonna happen to Fredda for doing that? What will everyone think of her? Ahhh! :o Added Freddas outfit in the link x