Chapter 11

Othen was laying on the bed beside Twi watching as she slept, happy just to watch her as he waited for her to wake. At first after she woke she didn't move and tried to keep her breathing at a slowly and deeply and keeping her eyes shut thinking she was still in a wonderful dream. After a moment Othen laughed softly and hugged her gently. "I know you're awake." He said softly into her ear, smiling. "You know no such thing." Twi said smiling back making Othen laugh with her as she opened her eyes. "Hey." She said softly smiling at him as she rolled to face Othen. "Hey" he said back. "I'm dreaming again." Twi said with a sad smile fearing that it was true. Othen smiled, "If you were dreaming do you think this would feel the same?" He asked and gently kissed her lips. "I guess not." She said once he broke the kiss, and really it wasn't the same, the one in the dream almost seemed as if their souls were mingiling, touching ever so gently, now it felt more like her soul was just under the surface, craving the gentle feel of his. Twi's mind worked slowly as she watched him. "You were in my dreams." She said softly gasping as she realized that what she said was true, no matter how little scence it made she knew that she was right. "You needed help." He said simply as if he jumpped in and out of people's dreams on a daily bascies. "No, not just that time. I mean before, you have been in my dreams for a long, long time." Twi said her eyes wide. Othen gasped as he realized what she meant and started to remeber his own dreams. "I thought they were my own dreams and no one elses." He said softly his cheeks turnning a light pink as he remembered all the times he had talked and talked to Twi, complainning about her father, talking about every little argument him and anyone else had, made love to her in his dreams, feeling compleat when he dreamed of her and sad when he woke.

After a while they got up and went for a walk across the beach, letting the ocean lap at their toes, looking at shells and things they saw. After a while Twi and Othen were laying on the beach, on a big, blue with silver stars, beach towel they had brought with them from the house. Twi was laying her head on Othen's shoulder as they watched the sun rise color the sky a pink and red, making it look like it was on fire. "How is it that we were in each other's dreams?" Twialine asked softly as she watched Othen. "Some people can reach out with their souls, mostly it's during a time during stress...or the souls of soul mates trying to find each other. Mostly it happenes during sleep when the people don't know but after a while you can reach out with your soul and feel when some one elses soul is crying for help." Othen said softly moving her hair behind her ears. "So you think we're soul mates?" Twi asked softly looking into his eyes. "I don't think we are, I know we are." He said softly making Twialine smile and kiss him gently. "I have to get ready for school." Twi said gently as she started to get up with a soft yawn feeling tired. "Do you really have to?" Othen asked looking up at Twialine. "I am afraid so." Twi said gently as he got up. "I'll race you home." Othen said. "You're on!" Twi said happily and took off before he could even say three. "Hey no fair!" Othen yelled running after her as she laughed.

Vote, comment, enjoy