Chapter 7

"What do you think they want with us?" Twi asked Nami, agian. "I don't know." Nami said for what felt like the millionth time. "I'm scared." Whispered Twi as tears filled her eyes. It surprised Nami, she had see Twialine mad, sad, upset, happy, and every other emoshion but never had she seen Twi scared or maybe it was how scared Twi was. "It's all going to be okay, Twi." Nami said softly trying to reasure Twi as she held her though she didn't know if she was doing a good job at it or not.

Nami was still holding a still crying Twi when Othen opened the car door and grabbed Twi and threw her back onto his shoulder and started a brisk walk into a patch of woods as another man picked Nami in the same manner and followed Othen.

Before long Twi found herself being put down rather roughly; roughly enough that she fell on her back on the ground with an ouf. Then suddenly Nami was on her back right beside her. Twi looked over at Nami worried about her at this moment more then herself. "Are you okay?" Twi asked as the rutine the school's medical club had drilled into her.

Twialine was kneeling beside Nami as Nami kept saying that she was fine over and over again before giving in and anwesering Twi's annoying questions and letting Twi cluck over her like a mother hen.

Srithro stood over his daughter as she tried to find something wrong with her friend. "Twi...you may want to look behind you." Nami said softly with her eyes big as sausers. Slowly Twi stood and turned to see her father watching her looking quite amused. As soon as Twi saw her father she relaxed and gave him a gentle smile before looking around them and seeing that Othen was still there. "Okay Srithro, we got her here and her friend too. Now would you please tell us why you wanted us to get them?" Othen said seeming annoied and really he was: he was annoyied because he didn't want this girl to be just a fling to Srithro though he had no clue why. He felt that he had better things to do then to babysit two girls that don't even want to mind their manners or so he told himself even though every time he looked at the girl in the red outfit his stumic seemed to do flip flops. Srithro laughed, "All in good time my dear friend." He said to Othen. "Hey daddy." Twi said desiding that she would take this matter out of her father's hands smiling when she heard Othen and the others gasp including Nami. The word stunned Srithro as well, he hadn't been called daddy since Twialine was about four and the very word made his heart feel like it was going to burst but he was her father and he had to let her know that what she did was wrong even tough right now he had no clue if he could. He took a deep breath, "Hey sweet heart, did you have a nice time at the party?" He asked sweetly. "Yep!" She said happily. "Good, cause it's never going to happen again." He said angrily. "What?!" Nami and Twialine yelled at the same time their faces showing pure out-rage. "But it's simply not a party without Twialine!" Nami yelled as Twi nodded. "Good, maybe that will stop parties all together." He replied, "Twialine come, we're going home!"

"I certenly am not!" Twi yelled back taking Nami's hands and pulled her to her feet. Keepping one of Nami's hands Twi ran two fingers over two of Nami's fingers a signal to run then Twi twinned her fingers with Nami's and squeezed five times firmly another signal but this one said not to run until the count of five then she let go. Inside Twi's and Nami's heads they started to count as they slipped out of their shoes. "You most certenly are." Srithro grouled as he took a step forward not noticing the exchange that had taken place and was surprised when Twialine yelled "Now!" and both girls took off in diffent directions: Twi deeper into the woods and Nami towards the road.

It took Srithro a moment but before long he was barking "Well, what are you waiting for get them but if even one hair on their head is harmed I swear you won't live another day!" And then they were all chancing the girls.

Vote, comment, enjoy!