Chapter 5

Srithro was just nodding off when he sat up in his comfertable bed and looked around as he heard a strange song coming from his daughter's room. He smiled to himself thinking that she was simply listening to music a little to loudly when he heard her feet running across the room. "She must have realized it's a little to loud." He said softly to himself as he plopped back onto the bed. A small crease formed between his eyebrows as he heard the music cut off compleatly, he knew that even if she had turned it down then he should have been able to at least hear a whisper of music.

Twialine had woken to the music that said she had a phone call. "Hello?" She anwered not even trying to keep her voice low, thinking that no one could hear her, not knowing that her father could hear her threw the walls. "Hey baby you wanting to party tonight?" Replied a deep voice she reconized as Josh's. "I don't know what do you think?" Twi asked making her voice a little husky then normal. "Oh I think you do." Josh replied "So do tell why do I want to party?" she asked him hugging her pillow to her as she gently bit on her lower lip. "Because I'll be there of corse baby." He replied a smiled in his voice making Twialine giggle. "My hot body hm?" She asked as she threw herself onto her bed and hugged a pillow. "So tell me what is the real reason you called." Twi purred into the phone. "You're going to a huge party tonight." Josh said as if she didn't have a choice. "Oh really and please do tell who's going make me." Twi purred again in a flirtasush tone knowing that by doing this she was showing her intrest. "I would." He groweled back. "Oh really and if I refuse?" Twi asked pretending to lose intrest. "Don't make me bring my paddle over there." He said making her giggle. "Oh my oh my. A paddle hm? Have I really been that bad?" Twi asked giggling. "Okay drive by my house in ten flashing your lights three times then park at the corner." Twi instructed before he could say anything else, a huge smile on her face as she heard him reply with "You got it babe." Before she snapped her phone closed with one hand.

Srithro stared at the wall sitting up in bed unable to breath. He had heard every word both Twialine and the young man Josh had said and he hadn't wanted to hear his little girl flirt over the phone. "I have to stop her." He said under his breath as he heard Twi opening and closing doors looking for an outfit worthy of the party.

In Twialine's room Twi was changing into a red sequence halter top that had strands of red beads that touched her flat belly and matching sequence short skirt and red sparkling shoes that looked like Nami's. Then set about calling Nami to invite her to the party as she did her make-up.

Nine minutes after Twi hung up with Josh, Nami was climbing into Twi's room wearing a matching outfit but for the fact that Nami's was white not red. "Cutting it a little close aren't you?" Twialine asked as she put an arm around Nami and Nami did the same to Twi. "Sorry, mom staied up later then I thought she would, you know how she is." Nami said and smiled. "Yeah: more strict then my mom." Twi said with a smile of her own as she looked out to see a car that flashed its lights three times. "Show time." Twi said happily as they went for the door.

Srithro was just about to open the door to his room when he heard his daughter talking to someone. "Well I meet my father today." Twi said seeming so happy. "Really? What's he like, what you two do?" Nami asked seeming so happy for Twi. "He's great, mostly we talked today." Twi said back. Srithro swore he couldn't breath as he heard Twi say he was great. He hadn't expected that and it made his body freeze and his heart warm until he heard the front door gently close behind the girls. Srithro sighed softly and walked over to his small pack and opened it and retreaved his small silver cell phone and hit speed diale one and held it to his ear. "Hello?" Answered a gruff, male voice. "We need to talk." He said and shut his phone and walked out of the room and out the front door to follow his daughter into the night.

Vote, comment, enjoy!