Awake

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"Aria!"

I hear Lucas burst through my room, but he stops when he sees me. Another person enters the room and I know it's mother.

"Lucas get out of the room! Now!"

I can't open my eyes, all I can see is Jackson dying again and again.

"Make it stop!"

All of a sudden I see a man not much older than me with such dark brown eyes you would think that they're black, and he had the curly black hair to match. He was looking at me smiling. The vision only lasted a second.

Then I was awake.

"What happened? How did I get home? Where's Caroline?"

"You passed out from shock because of your eyes, so we thought it best to bring you here. And Caroline is fine, she's just worried about you."

"I saw someone before I woke up."

"Who? Show me."

I take both of my hands and place them on her eyes. I then think of the man with the dark brown eyes, and I feel my magic at work.

Mother gasps at the memory.

"Follow me." She orders at once and I follow.

We walk through the castle to the main entrance and I see him entering the door of the main entrance wearing a navy blue suit.

He then turns toward me and smiles like he did in the memory.

"Who is he?"

When she tells me who he is I nearly faint again.

"Prince Dylan... Of the wolves."

All of a sudden I get angry at Mother. Why would she let that dog anywhere near us?

"Why is he here?" I exclaim.

Mother's eyes are glowing gold fire and I can tell she's trying to use her magic on me, I can feel it. I can tell my eyes are glowing too, but what color, I don't know.

"Don't you dare talk to me like again. The prince is here to make peace."

"I don't care! That dog and his pack have killed thousands of us and you invite him to MY coronation? How could you!"

I can feel the eyes of everyone looking at us. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the prince walking towards me. Big mistake.

I turn to him with my hand out stretched, my magic flowing. He falls to his knees about scream, but I make sure he can't. I smile at the pain he's in, he deserves it.

"Arianna stop!" My mother's voice booms. I look at her and I look at the necklace ,that has a blue stone, in her hand.

I can't move, my magic fades away and so does the anger. Prince Dylan gets up panting and holding his throat.

"I am so sorry your highness. The princess is still getting used to her powers."

He looks at me then smiles at my mother. "I understand your majesty. When I was in the beginning stages of transforming I too had..." he looks at me with a smirk," a bad temper."

I wish I could talk so I can give this stupid mutt a piece of my mind, but I can't speak...

Mother.