Chapter Twenty-Seven

Luke's POV:

Calum accidently hit my phone and it shut it off. He bit his lip and mouthed a sorry. I rolled my eyes and picked my phone up. I wasn't going to bother her because I know she's shooting a video tomorrow and she needs to sleep.

"Let's go, lads!" Our manager, Greg, (a/n:: idk know their managers name lol) said and I sat up from my bed, and walked behind Calum.

"So is it exciting to know you have a child thats actually yours?" Calum says trying to start a conversation.

I nodded, "Its a great feeling, but not being able to be with the person carrying it is hard."

"I have an idea, mate!" Michael said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well after we introduce ourselves, we dedicate a song to her. Maybe Wherever You Are?" He explained.

"Yeah," I nodded,"that sounds great! And get the fans video tape it and tag her in it on Twitter!" I said getting a little too excited.

"Whatever floats your boat, lad!" Ashton giggled as he hopped into the van.

We arrived, and the One Direction boys were getting ready with Lou, the hair/makeup stylist.

"Lads! Good to have you back!" Louis exclaimed. Louis and Niall have to be my favorite out of the group. Sometimes Zayn creeped me out, but he's a really cool guy, and man can the guy sing!!

I shook Louis hand and planted a smile on my face.

"So, how's the lady friend?" Niall smirked.

"She's good, doing good." I said. Gosh, I missed her so much.

"And the baby?" Louis added.

"Hoping its doing good. We FaceTimed about an hour ago, and she's shooting a music video tomorrow." I smiled to myself being so proud of her.

"Was she offered to be in one, or is it her own?" Harry asked getting his hair done by Lou.

"Her own." They all stared at me in shock.

"When did this happen?" Zayn chuckled.

"Well, when she performed at the interview, she got a record deal at SB Management." I smiles and they looked 'excited' you could say.

"Come on, lads!! Your up!" Greg yelled.

I heard our count down, and girls screaming their heads off. Chills went down my back, while I put on my guitar. Girls were counting down with the thingy in front of them. Michael strummed a chord and Ash went to is drums and started playing.

Lights flashed every time hit hit a drum. Calum, Michael, and I finally ran out and we starting singing our songs.

We just done singing Unpredictable and now it was time to introduce ourselves.

"WHATS UP, MIAMI FLORIDA!!!" Ash yelled into the microphone, and the girls screamed.

"Well, I'm Ashton Irwin. I'm the drummer of the band, and, well, I don't know what to tell you guys!" He giggled into the microphone.

"Hi guys! I'm Calum Hood, I'm the bassist, and um, I'm with Ash on this one. I'm kind of blank tonight!" Cal laughed and so did Ash.

Michael strummed a chord,"I'm Michael Clifford, I like pizza,and I'm the lead guitarist!" He said doing a few more,and them it was my turn.

"Uh, Hello all you fine people," I paused to laugh,"I'm Luke Hemmings, I'm a proud father of I don't know the gender, but its a baby." I laughed, "And I would like it if you would please stop giving Mal hate! She's under enough stress with her music career and the baby that she just won't be able to handle it."

"Anyway," Michael started for me,"we decided to dedicate a song to her and we would ask a favor for you guys to send her the video on Twitter or something so she can see it, here's Wherever You Are." He finished and we started playing.

For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever You are

For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever You are

I could fly a thousand oceans
But there's nothing that compares to
What we had and so I walk alone
I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know

Torn in two
and I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are

Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

You can say we'll be together
Someday
Nothing lasts forever
Nothing stays the same
So why can't I stop feeling this way

Torn in two
and I know
I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are.

We finished and said our goodbyes to the fans and went backstage. I need Mallory with me! Ugh! This stuff is tough!

Mal's POV:

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I groaned and turned i t off. I was on the couch, no surprise, and the TV was still on. I turned it off and walked to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

As I got up, my phone was hot! I made a confused look and it was all notifications from Twitter. I opened it up and they were all videos.

I smiled when I saw Luke's face and I pushed the play button.

"Anyway, we decided to dedicate a song to her and we would ask a favor to video tape it and send it to her on Twitter or something so she can see it, here's Wherever You Are." Michael said and Luke almost looked like he was going to cry.

My hand went over my mouth and I smiled.

They ended the song and girls screamed like crazy! These guys! Always know how to make my day!