Chapter Eleven

We were finally to the doctors office, and as soon as we did Luke texted me.

L: You all good :)

I didn't have the strength to text back. So I just left it. He will eventually spam me because he's worried, but he's going to have to put up with it for right now.

Ashley drug me into the doctors office and just made a quick, unexpected check up.

I was soon called to the back and I had a nice lady take care of me. She was very sweet.

"Okay, so what made you think your having a baby?" She asked sweetly.

"Well, I've been having morning sickness, and she told me I should get checked out."

"Well she told you right! Now where's the father, you know if you are having one." She said jokingly.

"Well, he's on tour with One Direction. He actually left today." I replied sadly.

"Oh my. So he's probably not gonna get to come back until its born, and again if your having one. Anyways, let's see if your having one or not!"

The lady pulled my shirt up and put some cold gel on my lower stomach. She got out her tool then me and Ash eyes were glued to the screen.

"Yep! There's something there!! Congratulations!!!" Her smile made me realize that being a mother is one of the greatest things in the world!! She wiped off the gel, and I rubbed my belly and smiled down at it.

"I'm having a baby!" I said on the edge of crying. Ash came to my side and handed me a tissue.

"Ash!! I'm having a baby!!" I squealed. She smiled big and nodded.

"Yay, Mal!!!!"

Then I thought, how in the world am I going to tell this to Luke! Even if I did tell him he would probably kick me to the curb!

"Well came back every month and watch your baby grow!" The lady said. I nodded, pulled my shirt back down, and we went to the counter and scheduled a day for me to come back and then left.

When we got to the car we were in complete silence until I broke it.

"Um, how am I going to tell this to Luke?" I asked her.

"I would wait a few weeks. Just so you can soak it in and give him sometime to settle out there, you know?" She explained.

"Yeah. I'll wait." I replied.

While we were driving I pulled my shirt back up and thought, I'm having a baby!! This is the greatest day of my life!!

I just smiled and heard Ash laughing at me, but I didn't care. All that mattered was I had a human being growing inside me!!!