Better Than Revenge

Better Than Revenge

Sophia Hastings dreams of nothing more than a successful acting career, but she swears having to work with Hollywood heartthrob Christian Ryder would make her reconsider. Will she really let her need for revenge destroy her dreams?

With the help of her best friend Tori, Sophia travels to Hollywood for a fun, summer vacation. There, she lands the lead role in a hot, new Hollywood film, Kidnap My Heart. It seems like everything is finally falling into place, and she’s overjoyed. Until she finds out that her leading man is none other than Christian Ryder. 

Now, Sophia is expected to work with the person she hates most. Now, Christian is expected to work with the bratty newbie who’s determined to bring him down several notches.

Is it even possible for these two to learn to get along long enough to make a movie, or will jealousy, scandal and revenge destroy their careers?

It made me laugh, and almost made me cry (almost, I told you I'm not a crying baby). Sofia is one hilarious lovable girl and she loathed Christian Ryder and only Christian Ryder with a burning passion. It would have been sitting in my library forever if TheFlamingPopsicle did give out why she hated him so much in the first place (like other cliche stories would have). That ticked my curiosity and I just had to finish it from the first night! I highly recommend you Better Than Revenge on the maximum level.