The Exploration of the Male Anatomy

This is not the stories for prudes. Beware! 

The Exploration of the Male Anatomy 

Naïve and innocent Cassidy had an ordinary life up until she got drunk one night and felt up the notorious playboy on campus, Adrian. She wanted to get away from him, but he wouldn't let her go that easily. This story is for 17 years or older. So please, no one younger than 17, especially 13. Save your innocence, you don't need to be reading stories like this. If you want to read it anyways, go for it, I can't stop you. But don't let this story influence your actions. This is just a fictional story.

I enjoy every chapter of ShadyPalmTree's story (even though I'm younger than 17). The story took place in a college where everything sounded cliche. Popular players, inexperienced nerds, things that you could have found everywhere, and I mean everywhere on Wattpad. Still, it had my interest from the first chapters and I just had to put it in this list. ShadyPalmTree's writing was neat, nice and everything seemed to be plotted in their head from the first place. I adore that everything could match together perfectly, especially how the writer created her characters so lovable. Everyone that have read The Exploration of the Male Anatomy must admit with me - Adrian is just irresistible!