Circling Ideas

Michael had gotten home from work and had rested most of the evening. Ravenna and him had dinner and had sat together on the couch just enjoying each others company. They then went off to bed early seeing how both of them were tired from their day at work. But, Michael sensed something was upsetting Ravenna.. Was she growing old of their daily routine? Never going out much due to Michael not enjoying crowds. Or was she waiting for a ring? 

 Michael turned and had his back face Ravenna. So many doubts raced through his head; Ravenna, the life he ran from, the dinner with Max and Jane, stress at work. Things were piling up and Michael was drowning. But he wouldn't look for help, it would show that he was weak. He had to be strong. Was there a way to deal with the stress..? A way that he didn't need help? A way to end the stress.. His biggest stress was work. He needed to end the stress being caused there. His mind began to turn with ideas. They began to grow darker, more sinister as the stress and anger took control over his judgement. 

 His sanity slowly slipped and was lost in the mind of the over stressed, angered, victimized, over worked mind of the young man Michael was..