Part 3 - Facing The Consequences

Kyle's POV:

A blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blahhhhhh. Could this class get any worse? Just shoot me now. When the bell rang, signalling my released, I jumped up out of my seat and rushed to the door. Obviously, I didn't complete my mission fast enough as I was stopped by the number one ass hole of the school, his little side kick, and their first choice hos. 

Why is it guys and girls are always thinking they are the shit simply because they play a sport or know some people? I can tell you, their personality bites the big one and that's for sure. I am currently facing the star quarterback and his best friend since grade school. You never spot these two with out their little wh...girlfriends. The cheer captain and some girl that has been part of the dance team for like forever. She's pretty known around here. They all are. This put me in a bad situation, in case you don't understand the way schools work I thought I would point that out.

I could never understand what made him so special. He wasn't even attractive. None of them were, well of course I didn't find the girls attractive, but honestly! Who would? You'd be worlds prettier if you'd use your brain, take off all the makeup and pull your shirt up and your skirt down. I guess acting like a lady never really got you far. 

I had never really bothered to learn names, I mean, why bother? I tend to call them the gang of freaks that beat the living shit out of me for years. Just until recently the head asshole here towered over me and of course he was built to kill. His body was just...wow. If only he had something better going for personality. In reality he really wasn't that attractive. Short dark brown hair that was spiked on the top, coal black eyes, and a flashy smile. Not to mention the abs, the arms, the legs, the, well the everything really. Maybe he was pretty impressive, not really my type though. 

His girlfriend, the dance obsessed girl, has long red hair that comes right above her waist. She has freckles all over and a very fair skin color. Her braces tend to take away from her smile but she doesn't seem to let that bother her and obviously it hasn't bothered anyone else. Quite frankly I can't understand why if she's excepted I'm not. She's kind of tall. A little too tall for a girl if you asked me, but then again who asked me? Who ever asks me? She looks a little like a bean pole. Tall and far too skinny. Maybe she was trying for model later on. That would be good for her. I can be honest in saying I can't hate her. She never hurt me. Not like they did. She'd sit back and laugh, maybe, but she never said a word or laid an angry hand on me like they did.

The asshole's side kick was a rather short guy. He had a beiber like cut that was a fake looking strawberry-blond color.  His eyes were a bright blue color, quite easy to fall in love with really. He looks like a teddy bear. So cute. So innocent. I only wish I could believe that. He was second on the list of people that should be dead in my eyes. 

His girlfriend is your typical girl and, of course, the stereotypical cheer leader. She gives a horrid name girls everywhere. Bleached out blond hair that was always, and I do mean always, in a pony tail. It flopped around when she walked, talked and did anything really. She wore bright blue eye shadow at least ninety percent of the time because it "compliments" her eyes. Low cut shirts and mini skirts are her favorite things to plaster onto her body. Hookups are put above relationships and she's cheated on "side-kick" a million times. He's such a sucker.

I stared past them carefully, pretending they weren't bothering me as I blocked the door way. "Mind moving?" I spit out in a monotone, calm tone. I was surprisingly good at keeping a calm outer look while inside I'm screaming "go fuck yourself". It usually helped me in the long run even though I scowled myself for not speaking my mind.

The head asshole laughed. "I just want to know if a little rumor I heard was true is all." He smirked at me getting closer. Shit, he was intimidating. "You act like we're strangers here, fag. Don't be so uncomfortable."