Part 2 - Just a kiss

Kyle's POV:

"So the myth is true?!" Heather squealed in an excited tone, clapping her hands.

I shrugged as I bit into my apple. Part of me was regretting that I even said anything. It was probably just a pack of stray dogs. If it was, why would they have let me go? Wild dogs tend to be vicious, don't they? Oh well. I just hoped I could change the topic. "How'd you do on that biology test? Tough right?"

That's when I saw him. Dark brown hair flowing gently down to right above his waist, parted carefully in the middle. His deep milk chocolate eyes were dull and seemed to lack life, yet beautiful and brilliant at the same time. His light pink lips had a metal loop through the bottom lip in the very center. He was wearing a pair of depressed blue jeans and a white t-shirt with black designs on the front. He saw me staring and met my gaze, before I knew it he had changed his direction. I soon realized he was making his way over to me.

Heather followed my gaze and giggled. "You likkeeeee himmmm!" She teased, squealing just a little too loud as he approached. Way to go, Heather. One point on the embarrass Kyle tally for the day.

He cleared his throat quickly from behind her. "May I speak to you a second, Kyle?"

He called me by my name! That means he knows my name. Oh my god. My heart was racing as I stood up. My voice shook a little as I spoke. "Sure." Keep your cool, man, keep your cool. I followed him outside and around the edge of the building. "What is it?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow as we came to a stop.

"I just figured you'd like someone else to talk to besides that overly excitable female of yours." He chuckled, the corners of his mouth coming up slightly as he continued. "Was I correct?"

"You look so familiar..." I breathed out slowly, ignoring his previous statement. He already knew he was correct, I'm sure he could see it from the look on his face so there was no need to remind him. 

There was something about those brown eyes that just seemed to ring a bell, maybe I was wrong, but I've seen this guy before. Even the texture of his hair looked familiar. The light was reflecting off it's small shine.

"You've probably seen me around school a lot." He replied with an uneasy smile.

"I don't think that's it. I..." I started but he cut me off by pressing his gentle lips up against me. He had me pinned with me back touched the brick wall of the school building. He was taller than me so I was nearly hidden as he bent down to reach my lips. My eyes were wide as his lips moved against mine carefully, but soon my hand made its way to his hip and one laying gently on his chest. I could feel his heart beat...I was in heaven.

My eyes closed and my lips parted. I wanted this far too much. My hand slid from his hip to his "rear end". My other hand made it's way slowly to the same area. I gave a little squeeze and rubbed it gently. I could feel his lips curl up in a smile for a moment against mine before his hands were around my back, pulling me closer to him. The closer we got, the louder my heart became. 

Sage's POV:

That's right. I kissed him. It felt so perfect. The only guy I had ever kissed. I had never gotten these kinds of butterflies when I kissed a girl. There was never anything there, it was only for show, but this...this was perfect.

His lips parted against mine and I took that as an invite. I slipped my tongue into his mouth quickly. His hands were sliding around my body slowly until they reached their destignation. My ass. Clearly he knew how to get me. I couldn't help but smile gently and let a soft groan into his mouth.

If this was so wrong, why did it feel so right? I didn't care what others thought anymore. I was lost in the moment. Lost in him. This was too perfect to let go of. I could feel his racing heart up against mine. I could hear his gentle breathing as I brought him closer to me every second. I just couldn't get close enough, actually, I just couldn't get enough in general.

"Sage?!" A voice shouted, in shock, from behind me. 

Ugh. I thought as I pulled away from Kyle. Who had the nerve to interrupt my moment? I flashed a quick smile at Kyle before turning around on my heel to face Aiden. Oh god! How long had he been watching us? I was in way over my head.

"Wow." Aiden exclaimed with laughter. "Quite the show you two."

I blushed and looked down at my feet. I'm assuming he saw a lot. I'm going to assume that a lot of people did. How could I just forget that we were in public? Maybe I didn't forget, maybe I just didn't care, but I care now. 

A smirk came across his face. "You're such a faggot!"

I couldn't look at him. I couldn't look at anyone, actually. I stared directly past him. I couldn't talk, couldn't move, or maybe I just refused to. He can't know that I let him get to me. Silence filled the courtyard for a while.

"You're out. ." He growled. His eyes were burning holes in me as he continued. "You're dead to me." He turned on his heel and walked off.

Kyle stared at me with confused eyes. 

I rolled my eyes and stormed away quickly. How could I do something so stupid? I stopped walking as I came upon Aiden and his girlfriend. I swung her around to face me and planted my lips firmly on hers. She shrieked and pulled at my hair at first, but soon she melted in my arms. Ugh, girls, although I couldn't complain, she was doing exactly like I needed her to. As I pulled away she grinned at me. "Call me, babe." I laughed smiling at her as I scribbled my number across the top of her hand. 

I could feel Aiden's eyes staring into me as I walked away. I grinned to myself and lifted one hand in the air, gracefully sticking my middle finger up. Teach him to call me a fag. I'm not something to laugh at.

Kyle's POV:

I watched him walk away. What just happened? I wondered as I scrambled away from the scene of our kiss as fast as I possibly could. Hopefully no one except for Aiden had noticed.