Letter #10

June 17, 2013.

Sometimes I think I'm invisible. Not only to my friends, but even to my own mother. I'm screaming at the top of my lungs, but no one can hear me. Yes, I understand we all have problems, but I also think everyone deserves to be heard. Everyone deserves to overcome their problems. I'm in the stage of recovery; what for you ask? That part will remain a mystery. Some days I think I'm getting better, but other days everything just falls apart and I feel like I haven't made any progress at all.

~

I have counseling tomorrow. Oh what fun. I hate it, so much. My mom even knows that I hate it but it's apparently "good for me." It's what I need to help me. Psh, yeah, okay mom. Just because you had to go to counseling when you were younger doesn't mean that I have to. Yes, I may be screwed up, but talking to someone won't help me, and that's a fact. I'll always be sad, no matter what.

~

Three more days of school. This year flew by so fast. It's weird to think that not that long ago I entered 8th grade, and now I'm going to be a freshman. My plans for the summer consist of eating, reading, singing, writing, swimming, and being lonely. Sounds pretty good to me. 

Anyways, I should probably be studying for finals right now but I'm too lazy. I'm so stressed and I'd rather be listening to music and feeling sorry for myself instead of looking over stupid notes. I'm weird, I know. 

~

Today was an okay day. I felt invisible the whole day but what's new? I texted the guy I used to like, yeah, he has a girl friend now. My life is just one big mess and I can't wait until someone comes along and cleans it. That was corny, but it's okay.

I'll write again soon.