Letter #8

June 8, 2013.

Dear whomever,

Sorry I haven't written to you in a while. I've been super busy lately. Ha, who am I kidding? I've just been super lazy. 

Yesterday was a really fun night. One of my best friends slept over and it was legit pouring rain. We spent an hour singing and dancing outside in the rain acting like total idiots. Those are the kind of moments I live for. The littlest and most stupid things make the best memories that I will cherish forever; even when the other person forgets. 

~

I'm at my dads house for the night. As we were driving earlier, I couldn't help but let my mind wander. As we drove past houses I began wondering about the people in them. I wondered what they could be doing behind closed doors. Some may be crying; due to lack of money and scarce amount of food. Others may be harming themselves behind locked bedroom doors because they have no idea how to cope with everything. Some could just be relaxing on the couch with their families, thankful to have that moment with them; never knowing when it could be cut short. 

Sometimes, I wish I didn't have a brain. Maybe then I wouldn't think so much and make myself sad all of the time. I worry about people a lot. Even if I don't know them. If I see an elderly person walking by themselves, I pray that they will be okay and for no harm to come their way. If I see a homeless man begging for food, I pray someone will help them, knowing that I cannot, because I can't even help myself. If I see a girl or a boy looking upset, I just want to help them and hug them because I know what it's like to be sad. I just wish for everyone to be happy, even though I know it's physically impossible.

Everyone has problems. It does not matter if they're big or small, they are still problems.

~

I like books. They give me peace. They make me feel as if I'm not alone; they make me feel sane. Sometimes I wish that I could be a character in a book, rather than living in this crazy screwed up world. Anyways, I'm gonna go back to reading the book I'm currently reading; It's keeping me stable. I'll write again soon. See you later, dear friend.