We Lost Control (& Further Stories)

. . t h e   e n d . .

Well guys, you have reached the end of Lose Control! I know it's not at all the best story on Wattpad, but please remember this was the first story I ever tried to attempt to write when I was fifteen or sixteen so I'm sorry! Anyways, I know it kind of ended soon for this book, but don't worry I made a second book🙃

I would like to thank everyone who stuck around on Jessica's and Talon's journey together. I really appreciate every comment and vote everyone left! And I hope you continue to do so throughout the second book, We Lost Control, and any other stories you decide to read of mine.

What was your favorite chapter/scene from this book? Why that chapter/scene?

Don't forget to catch the sequel to this story, We Lost Control, it's already up and going just waiting to be read! Down below is the description!

*•*•*•*

Jessica and Talon thought that their life was finally under control. They've been in college together for a year, Talon is graduating soon and Jessica is about to start her sophomore year. Everything was perfect. They even moved into an apartment together and their might've been a proposal even!

What happens when the past they thought they'd never see again comes back? Or more like breaks out. The same day that was suppose to be a very happy day for the couple, is the same day that they find out that the crazy Jordan Mathews breaks out of jail.

Now Talon is determined to take him down once and for all now that he's part of the law, but it's not as easy as he thought. He's not sure what to do when he finds him. . beat him senseless or turn him in. And then their's Jessica, she's frighten by both the thought of what Talon might do to lose his job he's worked so hard for and what Jordan might do to the both of them.

This is how Jessica and Talon go through the ups and downs of their relationship and how they try to over come everything life throws in their way.

*•*•*•*

Don't forget to check it out and see the crazy adventure Jessica and Talon go through! The second book is a lot more thrilling, romantic, humorous, and adventurous! It also has longer chapters! And the best part? It's COMPLETED!!

So don't miss out on it!

____________________________________________

IN OTHER NEWS. .

I've also been working on new stories.

COMMENTS and VOTES would be appreciative to let me know what you all think and to give me a boost to quickly get the story up and going. <3

Down below are the summaries of the stories I'm working on. I hope you all like them and will enjoy it as much as I like them.

But please continue on to Jessica and Talon's story! It's completed as well!

Please go check it out! I'd greatly appreciate it!

_________________

Someone Like You

Romance || Teen Fiction || Humor

❝Tell me what you want, Maddie," Aiden whispered in a husky voice that made my knees go weak. If it wasn't for Aiden's body pressing me against the door, I would have fallen.

"What do you mean?" I questioned barely audible. His face came closer and one of his arms came down to my waist, gripping my hip gently but fierce. While the other hand came down moving my hair to the side, holding the back of my neck, keeping my face firmly in place.

"What's first on your New Year Resolution list, Maddie?" He questioned again. Before I could say anything, he continued as his face came closer to mine, his lips gently glazing over mine with each word he spoke. He was looking me straight in the eyes as he said, "Mine is to have mind blowing sex with one of the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on.❞
_________________

Madison White is your average teenage girl. She's not popular, but she's not a loner either. She's in the middle. She's had boyfriends in the past, but she hasn't found that one guy that is suppose to catch her attention enough to make her stay. . yet.

It's the middle of her senior year, and she's on her Christmas & New Years break. . So what happens when during her friends New Years Eve party she runs into a random guy and they hit it off? One thing starts to lead to another and things happen. What happens when she wakes up the next morning to a completely empty bed heartbroken, that was once shared with the handsome stranger, naked?

Not to mention that she has to start back to school a few days later, to finish out her last semester of high school. So what happens when she walks into one of her classes and that amazingly hot, one night stand stranger is her new teacher? Will she handle herself around him again? Or will either her lust or anger get the best of her? Or maybe a little bit of both. .

Follow the story of Madison White to see how she finds herself and love, but along the way she gets broken and betrayed. .

Yes, this is a Student/Teacher story. .

__________________

He Said, She Said

HUMOR || ROMANCE || TEEN FICTION

Two players. One bet.

Meet Alexis Turner; She's smart, unbelievably beautiful, funny, popular, and a player?

Now meet Mason Knight; He's sexy, charming, smart, a typical school jock, and also a player? Well there's no surprise there.

They go to the same school and in the same grade, you would've thought that two players wouldn't really get along and bump heads every chance they get, right? Well you're dead wrong when it comes to these two famous players at East Ridge High. These two might bump heads, but they've actually been best friends ever since before they were even born!

Now you might think that since these two are both players and best friends that they'd been with each other, but you couldn't be more wrong. They couldn't imagine or stand the thought of being intimate with one another, let alone share a simple kiss! But soon that all changes when one of their friend brings on an innocent, measly bet for the two. Will they be able to keep their selves intact or will that one little bet bring out the truth in both of them that they never new existed?

So thank you so much for reading the little summaries for my other books! I hope you stick around with me not only on Jessica's and Talons journey, but as well as finding an adventure in my others. .

xoxo Ashley